WiFi router which supports 3 sims for 4G LTE

I was having 3 (4G LTE) connections to my home, each of from different service provider.

I usually use them separately as each has it's own wifi hotspot devices.

I was thinking is there a way that I could put all 3 of my sim into one device with will give me 3 times the speed of 4G.

which can be given to any of the wifi routers to transmit as wifi.

I see an advantage in this setup as we are using 3 different service provider there will be no internet failure or drop in speed.

Anyone can suggest a product or a DIY solution or comments or suggestion.

5 hours ago, Gamer Hat said:

was thinking is there a way that I could put all 3 of my sim into one device with will give me 3 times the speed of 4G.

Doesnt work that way. 3 internet connections equal 3 separate IP's. All you can do is fail over and Load balancing. So technically it would not be a faster connection, you will just have a fatter pipe. Also, I know of no routers with 3 sim slots. If you can find a standard 4G modem and buy 3 of them you might be able to find a router that can support 3 WAN connections. I know there are many that can do two. BUT your not going to get faster speeds period. 

The only solution I know that could do 3 WAN connections would be PFsense. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

What Donut417 said,

Load balance with 3 WAN links in pfSense. You'd need some sort of 4G modem still, possible using the router from each provider, or buying new modems, whichever you fancy.

Using load balancing you could see a performance in multi-threaded downloading like torrenting, or when downloading multiple files simultaneously. 

Some info can be found here: https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-configure-dual-wan-load-balance-failover-pfsense-router/

Ops I thought it was possible in some way!

I was looking at a solution similar to this https://speedify.com/.

Can I run this setup from a raspberry pi? I already have 3 separate 4G dongles. So it won't be a problem using them.

And what is pfsense?

Ubiquiti Edgerouter Series can it do also.

But if you want a single faster connection lock after Viprinet and Peplink. But for this you'll need a Bonding Provider