Android P - What do y'all think?

Ummm, Android P did not just come out bud. Ive had it for close to a year now. Android Q dev. beta just came out if that's what you mean?

1 hour ago, WindowsFan said:

So Android P just came out!

What do y'all think?

Android P was available officially for my OP5T months ago... (and even sooner if you wanted to flash a dev build on it.) But anywho, I think it's pretty decent so far, specifically around battery life.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | [REDACTED] - 50GB US + CAN Data $34/month
Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 7i (16") 82UF0015US (i7-12700H, 16GB/2TB RAM/SSD, A370M GPU) Tablet: Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 hour ago, WindowsFan said:

So Android P just came out!

What do y'all think?

Massive meh. I ain't cared about new Android-versions for years now, since they never bring any new feature to the table that'd in any way or form positively affect me.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

12 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Massive meh. I ain't cared about new Android-versions for years now, since they never bring any new feature to the table that'd in any way or form positively affect me.

maybe this is why I've gotten so bored with Android.

Seriously it was so refreshing to get my iPhone XR after having used android constantly for the last like 5 years.
I had a Moto G2 for about a year from like 2014-2015
then a Samsung Galaxy S6 from 2015 to 2017
then a Samsung Galaxy S8+ from 2017 to 2019

I've just been craving something new and I haven't used iOS extensively since like iOS 6. I sorta saw iOS 7-9 on my mom's iPhone 4S and then we got the Galaxy S6's

and then a little iOS 11 with her iPhone 8 and a little iOS 12 before my XR with her iPhone 8

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

15 minutes ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

I don't feel like I've gotten bored with it. Boring and predictable is generally a good thing when it comes to OSes as it means the OS has more-or-less reached a state of maturity and all, so it's not even a bad thing to be bored with it. I just...I just don't get the excitement when a new Android-version comes out.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

29 minutes ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

what are you expecting ? android is fully customization since 1st once out, any features you can think of , and some body will already made an app for it.

just came out? i had it on my phone for like half a year

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 3/16/2019 at 1:47 AM, wasab said:

just came out? i had it on my phone for like half a year

My Galaxy S8 got Android 9 a couple of weeks ago.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II