What AIO for i7 9700k or i9 9900k at 5 GHz All cores?

What AIO LIQUID COOLER is the best one for the i7 9700k or the i9 9900k at 5 GHz? I Was looking at the CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML360R, is it any good? Or should i buy another cooler?

NH-D15, just sayin'.

Other than that, yes it's a good AIO, but I would prefer the CORSAIR H150i RGB, because the build quality of the pump is a little bit better

Just now, Keslo said:

NH-D15, just sayin'.

Other than that, yes it's a good AIO, but I would prefer the CORSAIR H150i RGB, because the build quality of the pump is a little bit better

LGM RT > D15 in acoustical efficiency 

also would recommend the superior floe riing 360 instead...

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/corsair-h150i-pro-closed-loop-aio-cpu-cooler-review,5418-2.html

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/8540/corsair-h150i-pro-rgb-cpu-cooler-review/index7.html

Floe Ring is also a good option, thanks for the addup!

Just now, Simon Munck said:

What is NH-D15? Sorry i just dont know.

Image result for nh d15

That is a nh d15, very big and very good air cooler. I'd recommend that too but if you want an aio it doesn't really matter which one you get. I'd get a 240 or 360mm aio. They're all based off of the same asetek cooler. The only thing that matters is the fans. Get a nzxt kraken if you like looks or corsair aio, those have good fans. 

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm

9 minutes ago, TheElectronicGeek1 said:

Image result for nh d15

That is a nh d15, very big and very good air cooler. I'd recommend that too but if you want an aio it doesn't really matter which one you get. I'd get a 240 or 360mm aio. They're all based off of the same asetek cooler. The only thing that matters is the fans. Get a nzxt kraken if you like looks or corsair aio, those have good fans. 

Ok, thanks man!

11 minutes ago, Simon Munck said:

Ok, thanks man!

Is there big diffrents in cooling between kranken x72 or kranken x62?

19 minutes ago, Simon Munck said:

Is there big diffrents in cooling between kranken x72 or kranken x62?

The x72 is 360mm, 3 fans, the x62 is 240mm, 2 fans. The x72 will cool better but make sure it fits in your case.

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm

8 hours ago, Simon Munck said:

What AIO LIQUID COOLER is the best one for the i7 9700k or the i9 9900k at 5 GHz? I Was looking at the CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML360R, is it any good? Or should i buy another cooler?

i would go with the biggest thing you can fit in your case, 280mm/360mm perform close to eachother

7 hours ago, TheElectronicGeek1 said:

The x72 is 360mm, 3 fans, the x62 is 240mm, 2 fans. The x72 will cool better but make sure it fits in your case.

x62 = 280mm

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

23 hours ago, TheElectronicGeek1 said:

IT is just 1/3 more expensive than the x62, and i have the phanteks enthoo evolv so i dont think there is a fitting problem, buy i Was just woundering og IT is Worth it for a higher price

• 4 weeks later...

I have the NH-D15 for my 9600k and was not able to OC to 5ghz due to Vcore having to be at 1.36+ for stability and tempers were 95c with good case flow.  My OC is holding well at 4,9 at 1.30v.  It is a big bummer that I need .06 more volts to hold a stable 5,0 OC...  I may have to sand down my lid as it may have a bow in it or my cooler isn't performing as it should but I"m now considering an AIO or custom loop for my CPU and titan X pascal as this cooler isn't cutting it on Prime 95.

My two cents is not all coolers/CPUs are the same so it just comes down to testing.  NH-D15 is a great cooler for the price:performance ratio and recommend it before fancy $150.00 plus AIOs...

Added to post:

on Aida I'm getting 57c when OC'd to 4,9 @ 1.30v and its stable.