How To Attach A Fan Through Zip tie to a graphic card?

Hey Guyz..

Sorry for my bad english..

Couple of weeks ago i asked a question that the one fan of my graphic card r9 380 4 gb saphire has broken by mistake.. and for from then it is running on one fan only.. now the temps are not comfortable in my openion it is going to 87c under load.. i know that won't kill it immediately but it will reduce its life.. now i arranged zip tie or cable tie and a fan .. and i also removed the old fan.. now i wanted to ask that how should i place the fan? should i place it in position in which the fan blows towards the graphic card or should i place it in that position in which it blows away from the graphic card?also wanted to mention that i am changing one fan only with a cpu fan

Exact name of graphic card is : AMD R9 380 4 gb saphire nitro

you want the fan blowing on the heat sink

(◣_◢) Ryzen 5 3600,   Aorus X370 K7,   XPG 16GB 3200,   Gigabyte 2070 Windforce Corsair RM650x,   LG 32GK650F-B 31.5" 144Hz QHD FreeSync VA,   Kingston 120GB SSD,   Samsung 1TB 860 QVO,   2TB HDD,   Fractal Design Meshify C,   Corsair K63 Wireless,   Corsair Gaming M65 PRO,   Audio Technica ATH M50x,   Windows 10 ProCorsair H100x 240mm.  (◣_◢)

(◣_◢) Ryzen 5 1600,   Noctua NH-L12S,   Gigabyte GTX 1060 6G,   ASUS Prime B350 Plus,   HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 (2666MHz - 1.3v),   SilverStone ET550-B,   Kingston 120GB SSD 2TB HDD,   Cougar MX330,   Windows 10 Pro.  (◣_◢)

15 minutes ago, Wormhole said:

you want the fan blowing on the heat sink

Ok thanks

Fan should be blowing in towards the card

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016