Make the Wan show a real podcast!

I think Linus should make the Wan show more "just listening" friendly. There have been many times that I am just listening and then Linus starts using gestures, or screen sharing and I will not understand what he's talking about. So I have to stop what I'm doing, replay the part I missed, and watch it to understand what he's talking about. Please show your support below and try to get this to get noticed so he can use this constructive criticism. Also they should add the wan show to Spotify as a podcast, it would be so much easier. 

2 minutes ago, Elmo the Great said:

I think Linus should make the Wan show more "just listening" friendly. 

I think you need to read the name of the section you're in before you post...

The wan show isin't really ment to be a podcast, Its not reallly all that advantageous to change the format to something, well not that many people will care for, vs the ammount of people that watch.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

3 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

But the WAN show is on Spotify.

2 minutes ago, Kenji the Uke said:

I mean I listen to it on apple podcasts..

You two even read what he said?

2 minutes ago, Matu20 said:

You two even read what he said?

I did but I ignored it like everyone else will. But since you seem to care, I shall give my two cents as well.

The WAN show has recently been just them talking less about news and just messing about for an hour. They're not going to care about making it a dedicated podcast since streaming generates more revenue in the form of YouTube Super chats and whatever Twitch offers. It also gives Luke a way to test Floatplane's streaming capabilities. 

Wanshow is not really a Podcast. its honestly like the news stream that  a lot of techtubers do wher ethey answer some questions and look at tech news sharing their thoughts. 

these are all in video format. they work in Podcast, but its not supposed to. 

also wanshow is kinda thei channel update place and where they hire some people or give out notices

1 hour ago, Elmo the Great said:

Also they should add the wan show to Spotify as a podcast, it would be so much easier. 

it is

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

They could explain what they are doing. But honestly, we are talking about Linus here. HE DOESN'T CARE what the quality of their stuff is. And I don't mean pure video quality. They could do so many things more viewer friendly, but that isn't the point of content they make, so why bother.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I haven't actually watched the show in years, always downloaded audio and listened while walking or doing something.

But doing Youtube now, they do get significant donations and makes sense to keep it audio-video format.

It's hard to have podcast-like quality when it's meant to be a casual show and its all unscripted. 

Most podcast are unscripted. Like unless you count audio books as a podcast very little are scripted. I spelled the wan show wrong in Spotify, sorry!