750D and motherboard Installation

qkrzazzang

Hi guys. So I got my 750D, but it has 2 standoffs only. One came with other screws in the box, and the other one was preinstalled in the case. I have Asus IV Black Edition (E-ATX) with 9 holes. So, how do you install this motherboard in my case?

Hi guys. So I got my 750D, but it has 2 standoffs only. One came with other screws in the box, and the other one was preinstalled in the case. I have Asus IV Black Edition (E-ATX) with 9 holes. So, how do you install this motherboard in my case?

the 750D has the motherboard stand-offs already installed (lil volcanoes) on motherboard tray.

the middle standoff had a locating stud. so you'd basically install i/o shield, angle mobo into case

and move mobo towards i/o shield lowering the board to locate the middle standoff stud. finish

by installing the 8 motherboard stand off screws.

the 750D has the motherboard stand-offs already installed (lil volcanoes) on motherboard tray.

the middle standoff had a locating stud. so you'd basically install i/o shield, angle mobo into case

and move mobo towards i/o shield lowering the board to locate the middle standoff stud. finish

by installing the 8 motherboard stand off screws.

So do I take off the middle standoff? I mean, it's not screwable, if that makes sense. 

So do I take off the middle standoff? I mean, it's not screwable, if that makes sense. 

nto necessary to remove the middle stud (just locates the mobo easier). just adds

support to the board. the other 8 secure it just as well. if it bothers you not adding

a securing point, the middle stud is removable and could be replaced with a normal

motherboard attaching screw. you'd want to remove it prior to mob installation.

nto necessary to remove the middle stud (just locates the mobo easier). just adds

support to the board. the other 8 secure it just as well. if it bothers you not adding

a securing point, the middle stud is removable and could be replaced with a normal

motherboard attaching screw. you'd want to remove it prior to mob installation.

OHhhh, that's why. Thank you!! Finally solved this problem :))

they are some preinstalled standofs and looks like avulcans and no you dont screw of the middle on

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

OHhhh, that's why. Thank you!! Finally solved this problem :))

right on.. glad to have cleared that up for you..