need help on all in one setup (Thermaltake water2.0 extreme)

Go to solution Solved by acrain92,

well thought i would update this in case anyone happens to buy one of these coolers and has the issue i did i was able to fix it by using the drivers for the antec variant (different from the aforementioned thread it linked to the step below what i needed even though it was the same as well but it didn't have the rgb led control like the one i got to work) of the same acetech co. design as the pumps are the same just re-branded (at least i believe so lol regardless it works it just wont make use of the rgb led controls since its not present on the thermaltake one like the antech one)

so to start everything runs fine but i have no fan or pump control from my usb header i keep getting a error when

the program starts saying usb not detected similar post said using the software for the antec khuler would fix this

but i still get the same error

my system

windows 7 home premium 64 bit

asus m5a99x usb3 motherboard

athlon 630 2.8ghz cpu (stock until fan and pump control is fixed)

his amd 6970 2gb

12gb gskill 1600 ddr3

also if i connect front usb to any of the mobo headers they work fine

post-8542-0-17682000-1390009599_thumb.pn

• 5 months later...

well thought i would update this in case anyone happens to buy one of these coolers and has the issue i did i was able to fix it by using the drivers for the antec variant (different from the aforementioned thread it linked to the step below what i needed even though it was the same as well but it didn't have the rgb led control like the one i got to work) of the same acetech co. design as the pumps are the same just re-branded (at least i believe so lol regardless it works it just wont make use of the rgb led controls since its not present on the thermaltake one like the antech one)