New Laptop for 1000-1300 canadian dollars

Hello Guys!

As the title says i am looking for a nice laptop for max 1300 canadian dollars. I would like to buy the most powerful machine but with decent battery life and portability. I prefer that the machine looks modern with thin bezels. Till now i have circled out legion y530 and hp omen 15 , they are kind of on higher side of my budget. I am open to new laptop suggestions. I would also like to know about few good places to buy laptop in canada. I will be doing android apps and programming adobe illustrator and medium gaming on it. Do suggest some nice deals if avialable.

Also guys i m slightly confused between getting a poweful machine vs getting a portable machine such as vivobook s15.

Preferred max weight in kg/lbs and min battery life in hours? Need good sRGB display?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

1 hour ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Preferred max weight in kg/lbs and min battery life in hours? Need good sRGB display?

Max weight can be 2-2.3 kgs and at least 4 hours of battery life when I'm not gaming.Yes, I need a nice srgb display if possible.

And kindly also tell if the laptops with mobile processors and mx150 ate suitable for pubg and forza. And nfs.

2 hours ago, NikhilG said:

I am really looking forward for some help.

Will get back to you soon, I'm a bit busy lately

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

5 minutes ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Will get back to you soon, I'm a bit busy lately

Okay waiting thanks

MX150 is too weak for the games you play

Lenovo Legion Y530 81LB003MUS - low sRGB IPS

Lenovo Legion Y530 81FV0001US - low sRGB IPS (can customize to get higher quality display)

Dell G5 5590 - low sRGB IPS

Desktop specs:

Spoiler