Ways to make money?

Pelop17

I mean use my computer productivly ?

web design, programming, online customer service, popular website idea, twitch gaming donations, smart stock trades, bitcoin, sell yourself.

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @4200 | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | RAM: 8gb Crucial Ballistix @1600 | GPU: Evga GTX 660 TI x2 SLI | Case: Corsair C70 | Storage: WD Black 1TB, Samsung 830 126GB SSD, Kingston V300 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair HX850 | Display(s): ASUS 2ms 24inch 1920x1080 | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 13 | Mouse: Razer Naga 13 

What volume of money do you want to make? There are plenty of Survey sites around if you have the time. Not the most fun thing to do but its nice for a little extra $$$$.

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

web design, programming, online customer service, popular website idea, twitch gaming donations, smart stock trades, bitcoin, sell yourself.

how can i use it on programming and web design?

how?

When you start to get enough views YouTube will start to pay you. On twitch, if someone subscribes to you, you get a portion of however much they paid (I think). 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

how can i use it on programming and web design?

if you know how to web design or program, companies usually hire people to make/design their website. If you know how to program then make some software people will use; apps, games, programs. If you make a popular website make bank on ads.

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @4200 | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | RAM: 8gb Crucial Ballistix @1600 | GPU: Evga GTX 660 TI x2 SLI | Case: Corsair C70 | Storage: WD Black 1TB, Samsung 830 126GB SSD, Kingston V300 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair HX850 | Display(s): ASUS 2ms 24inch 1920x1080 | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 13 | Mouse: Razer Naga 13 

When you start to get enough views YouTube will start to pay you. On twitch, if someone subscribes to you, you get a portion of however much they paid (I think). 

what can attract people on twitch or on youtube?

what can attract people on twitch or on youtube?

A good mix of a funny personality and professionalism. People like lets plays and gaming walkthroughs. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

if you know how to web design or program, companies usually hire people to make/design their website. If you know how to program then make some software people will use; apps, games, programs. If you make a popular website make bank on ads.

thanks. I am trying to learn python i will link it with linux and bammm you have the perfect compination. Maybe i will can do somthing with server? ( linux)  unix

A good mix of a funny personality and professionalism. People like lets plays and gaming walkthroughs. 

other cause i cant make walkthrought?

Set up a forum and then get people to pay you to use a hidden feature that no one is on to begin with but eventually will but no one who doesn't pay and uses the forum more doesn't see or get to use. Sure all the users are kids but hey they're suckers! Mommy and/or Daddy will pay anything to keep off the street at all costs.

:mellow:

Why you so mad

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Sell guns and rares from Dota 2, CSGO and TF2.

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR

Sell guns and rares from Dota 2, CSGO and TF2.

very nice idea hahahaha! Now seriously ??????

very nice idea hahahaha! Now seriously ??????

Yes it is. A friend of mine bought a new computer by trading hats in Team Fortress 2 for a few weeks. Some hats sells for several thousands of dollars.. But it's extremely hard to do and to get into. And in the end, it would be easier just to get a "normal" job :)

get a job anywhere fast food is always hiring and go back to school.

Learn html and make websites. Or you can learn to program. You ca learn html for free at codecademy.com. thats wherw I learned.

Poker. If you're actually good and patient. 

I don't recommend it though. 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

Why you so mad

Its working so who's mad? :D

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Get all your steam trading card drops for your games and sell them to make some steam wallet money. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Take notes, @Lanoi

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis