Want to move bootloader from one disk to another.

Kotvald

I just want to move Bootloader from HDD to SSD so i can uplug the HDD and start Windows only with SSD and idk how to do that...

Boot loader does not contain the OS. It only contains the.. boot loader. If you move it, great, you'll get, at best the Windows logo, and be stuck there as the files of the OS are missing.

What you want to do is install Windows on your SSD without the HDD plugged in, and set your BIOS/UEFI to boot from the SSD first if it is not already. Then you can plug your HDD when you need it. The Windows on it will be ignored.

54 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

Boot loader does not contain the OS. It only contains the.. boot loader. If you move it, great, you'll get, at best the Windows logo, and be stuck there as the files of the OS are missing.

What you want to do is install Windows on your SSD without the HDD plugged in, and set your BIOS/UEFI to boot from the SSD first if it is not already. Then you can plug your HDD when you need it. The Windows on it will be ignored.

I have Windows instaled on that SSD but I can only start it with my HDD pluged in...

Can you help me with that please ?

1 hour ago, Kotvald said:

I have Windows instaled on that SSD but I can only start it with my HDD pluged in...

Can you help me with that please ?

It may be difficult. You may try to shrink partition with system a little, then unplug hdd and boot using windows installer on usb, then use "fix boot". Second option is similar - shrink partition, leave some space at start then clone bootable partition from hdd to ssd using Macrium Reflect. For partition operations use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

Third, manual option you can find on Google (how to create uefi boot partition).

All operations you should made with unplugged HDD (except moment while you cloning boot partition - it requires hdd connected).

You may also try to use bootalbe windows installer and fix boot without any actions - depends how do you prepared your ssd it may work or not.

Move the efi partition, depending on the bios you should be ok, unless you should be able to create the EFI entry via EasyUEFI, but just in case do some recovery windows usb first