PC slow af connected to tv

OvidiuHiei

Hello jsu came from the PC shop. They assembled my GPU and psu and tested in front of me. I came home bought 2 cables and both of them give me the message no source signal and the other one  check video cable. It was working fine on the shop I came home and it doesn't have image?

Update plugged into my TV with HDMI to HDMI and it works. Is it possible my rx590 isn't compatible with my old hp2009v monitor?  Monitor only has vga and I'm connecting vga to hdmi

Ok so I got a new graphics card but it doesn't seem to work with my old monitor so I hopped it up to a TV but it's really slow. PC was fine on the shop but at home hooked to tv it takes ages to open browser. Even to shut down takes like 20secs and PC stays on for like 10-20sec after tv

shuts

So at the shop they had an i9 9900K and you are trying to use it with a Pentium 2 now?

Give us some details to work with please.

No signature found

I5 4460 8gb ram .also I've tried messing up with display resolutions and some of them work.faster.than others, still slow though

Why did you get a new card? Did this problem exist before?

No signature found

Forgot to say on the shop they tested everything on my pc.only difference was that it was connected to a monitor not a tv

3 minutes ago, RobbinM said:

Tomorrow I'm going to test with a friend's monitor. But yeah I had no idea monitors were so important and that plugging to a TV would make it lag

1 minute ago, OvidiuHiei said:

Tomorrow I'm going to test with a friend's monitor. But yeah I had no idea monitors were so important and that plugging to a TV would make it lag

Its not TV's in general, its something with your configuration.