How do you clean gunk out of your razer laptop?

tytyguy3

I has a razer laptop and it clicked REALLY REALLY load compared to like a dell like my friend in the other room with my door closed can here it and i have to press really hard but when it was new it was complexity fine so if anybody can help my out and tell me something to help thanks.

You uh, you wanna clarify there? Use better English as well.

Are you talking about your keyboard? If the rest of the machine is fine, just buy a replacement keyboard from Ebay. They're pretty easy to install (usually). As well, to help prevent future gunk, be a lot cleaner with your laptop. Just like you would at your mum's house.

Sorry I ment my mouse it really loud and really hard to click

2 minutes ago, tytyguy3 said:

Sorry I ment my mouse it really loud and really hard to click

The mouse pad, or are there buttons in front of the pad for clicking? If it's louder than usual, just take it apart and use a cotton swab with isopropyl alcohol to clean gunk, and maybe even your fingernail to pick out the rest. Otherwise, replacing it may do the trick. 

My laptop does not have buttons and i am not sure how to take off a laptop mousepad

Just now, tytyguy3 said:

My laptop does not have buttons and i am not sure how to take off a laptop mousepad

I've not taken apart an "all in one" mouse pad, so I don't know how possible it is, but I doubt you can. However, I do believe it is replaceable.

Although, why not just tap the pad (like a touchscreen) instead of full on clicking? That would be a completely free, and immediate option.

Ya but i like the satisfaction off clicking a mouse pad, so do you know of anyway to clean a all-in-one mousepad so its like butter again?

Just now, tytyguy3 said:

Ya but i like the satisfaction off clicking a mouse pad, so do you know of anyway to clean a all-in-one mousepad so its like butter again?

Unfortunately, I don't.