Debloat Windows 10 (is this legit???)

Edward78

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

20% performance uplift isnt realistic, also doesnt remove a bunch of stuff other tools can

i prefer making clean windows iso using ntlite/msmg toolkit to install from

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB

And that would give you what exactly beside a broken Windows 10 experience, and a few megabytes saved?

Windows 10 runs fine on a first gen 64-bit dual core Atom CPU which can barely run Windows 7 to start with. So, what do you gain?

People got Windows 10 full running on a Raspberry Pi 3 without any hacking or mods, with it missing all drivers.

Looking at the authors videos, he is a pro-Linux, Windows hater. The video also contains miss information, such as how Windows 10 takes over your system to force Edge as default web browser, suggesting that you can't have any web browser as your default beside Edge, which is, of course, untrue.

You can find lot of tutorials about Windows improvements written by bored people. Most of advices are useless or obvious (like "buy SSD").

Is only worth if you have a slow HDD