LTT busines/ sales team ideas

Waddup fam, I work for Hewlett Packard Enterprise specifically in the server sales department. Y'all could start a series on how enterprise tech trickles down into consumer tech. Another option could be partnering/ helping these small startup companies create infrastructure/ give tips on how to successfully run a small business (accounting, marketing, advertising, sales, etc.). A different path would be to help smaller creators get exposure to sponsorship opportunities while taking a referral fee. Anyways.... if yall want to check out Nimble Storage (full solid state storage, and or compute servers HMU). 

Its like 3AM and I have work at 7.. fantastic. 

How to run business is taught in business schools. Plus there are tons of video courses about the stuff. Some from services which have been LMG sponsors in the past. Why should LMG give tips to people about the stuff they don't have excessive experience? They only have handful of professionals from that field working there. Nivk, Colton, the third guy and Janice from accounting. Yvonne has taken course of book keeping and doesn't take herself as professional of it. Imo this is as far out of their expertise as any video they make about networking or sound.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

How to run business is taught in business schools. Plus there are tons of video courses about the stuff. Some from services which have been LMG sponsors in the past. Why should LMG give tips to people about the stuff they don't have excessive experience? They only have handful of professionals from that field working there. Nivk, Colton, the third guy and Janice from accounting. Yvonne has taken course of book keeping and doesn't take herself as professional of it. Imo this is as far out of their expertise as any video they make about networking or sound.

I think you misunderstood. he wants people to suggest ideas for lmg

33 minutes ago, awesome_refrigerator_123 said:

I think you misunderstood. he wants people to suggest ideas for lmg

How...? Why would they post in here like this then? We have suggestions threads for all main LMG stuff.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv