What do you think of this guys ??

Mrcrysis2000

I saw it at OC3D, One thing bothers me , no 5.25'' Drive bays , i know nobody uses optical these days but something like an NZXT Hue or Fan controller can be nice...

Interested in Business and Technology

meh

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I think I want an unboxing of this from Linus even though I've seen the sort of in depth review from OC3D already.

Looks like an awesome case to me. The Window really helps make the case look much better than something like the H630.

The lack of the front 5.25" bays is a nice change since it just means the case is different in a way that adds variety to the market for cases and might inspire others to do the same with their cases.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Other than the large NZXT showing through the window looks really good.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

not my style but its fine 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I saw it at OC3D, One thing bothers me , no 5.25'' Drive bays , i know nobody uses optical these days but something like an NZXT Hue or Fan controller can be nice...

pretty much, 2 bays would be nice even if you get the option to completely close it with solid 2 bay sized panel or something like that

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Looks like arc midi and arc XL by fractal but better in my opinion

$$金Trill金$$

What kind of assumption is that? I use an optical drive, my copys of Battlefield 4 and Singularity are on disks and my pre-order of Titanfall will be on disk because the Orgin store is so overpriced. I also watch DVDs on it. I am pretty sure more people have optical drives than those who do not.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Looks like a lego block.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

What's that mobo lol. They look amazingly spectacular, though as said before, it's a shame there isn't at least one 5.25" bay. 

Maybe instead of having them on the front they could be on the top?! That would be super neat on this case.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Given the size of the case its a surprise they didn't squeeze one in

What kind of assumption is that? I use an optical drive, my copys of Battlefield 4 and Singularity are on disks and my pre-order of Titanfall will be on disk because the Orgin store is so overpriced. I also watch DVDs on it. I am pretty sure more people have optical drives than those who do not.

Same for me , I always find it strange when people say "no one uses them any more", what if I get a CD or a DVD as a present , or I need some older / more obscure software... plus as you said lots of games are on disks.

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

NZXT H440  

CA-135-NX_82848_600.jpg 59b.jpg

i got a couple on the way (first of the month). looking forward to something different in ATX

I know the 'cool' thing to do is not have an optical drive, but personally, I don't want to get stuck in a situation where I need an optical drive and don't have one.  I still have a machine with a 3.5" floppy drive just in case...

Better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

For that reason, I won't get this case.  Looks nice, however, I don't like NZXT's use of a lot of plastic either.  This one is better than most of theirs though.

I know the 'cool' thing to do is not have an optical drive, but personally, I don't want to get stuck in a situation where I need an optical drive and don't have one.  I still have a machine with a 3.5" floppy drive just in case...

Better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

For that reason, I won't get this case.  Looks nice, however, I don't like NZXT's use of a lot of plastic either.  This one is better than most of theirs though.

thats why they have usb housings

The lack of the front 5.25" bays is a nice change since it just means the case is different in a way that adds variety to the market for cases and might inspire others to do the same with their cases.

Yes. 

I would love to see more cases without any external bays or full towers with only 1 max. 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5