Girlfriend Cheating

asimrc

Ok If you can track her, I would vote yes on that, and heres my workings, if you find out it's true, rip her apart cause the gloves are off and get her the fuck out of your life, if it's not true your happy, If it's not true and she finds out, well you still got a chance and if she ends it atleast your back to being worry free, mind you out of a relationship but worry free and you didn't do anything ridiculously stupid or assholish so you dont have to feel too bad about it, but then I'm the kind of guy who can take it pretty gracefully on the chin so I generally opt in to be the one takes a beating just because I'm not a terrible person who would hurt someone else until they genuinly deserve it.

And then you can do what I did and get absolutly ripped, stay smart, be generally awesome and dance to every Micheal buble song you hear.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Do you guys have sex with the same frequency ? If not, then she might be cheating. If so, she probably isn't.

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

Maybe she's just a drug dealer? 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

Maybe she's just a drug dealer? 

OMG wouldn't that be a releif.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

You need to just talk to her straight up, no point pondering. Trust is definately key and if there is trust issues, sort it out straight away before it comes a bigger problem. relying on tech and sneaking around is aweful.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

I'm not sure why we are piling on the op here... This is at least somewhat related to tech.

Maybe spying isn't something we are going to help the OP with but we can turn it into a constructive discussion about the ethics of digital spying and giving the OP the reasons that we don't want to help with this.

SO guys i think my GF is cheating on me.

She has an Samsung S4 which i got her and she deletes all of her texts clears her call history and deletes her whatsapp data. is there any app out there which can legitimately track what she does?

I just want to know for sure before i ask the Q

Make a keyboard app, use the default samsung keyboard skin, install the APK seperately (you have to enable unknown sources under security), and make it her default keyboard. Try to code it so the app records all of her keystrokes and saves them onto a note document in the directory. Shouldn't be that hard, just modify a current keyboard app apk.

Make a keyboard app, use the default samsung keyboard skin, install the APK seperately (you have to enable unknown sources under security), and make it her default keyboard. Try to code it so the app records all of her keystrokes and saves them onto a note document in the directory. Shouldn't be that hard, just modify a current keyboard app apk.

Well you seem to be an expert on these things :D

Well you seem to be an expert on these things :D

Well, it's the best thing I can come up with :P. It works and she will probably never find out. I think it's a pretty freaken flawless idea.

So guys finally got the balls to talk to her straight up and turns our she was talking to poeple coz i wasn't giving her time.

Apparently i spend too much time on my PC. But thanks for all your advice.

So now i can't game everyday of the the week just 5 days a week can't complain thats still pretty good.

I'm not sure why we are piling on the op here... This is at least somewhat related to tech.

Maybe spying isn't something we are going to help the OP with but we can turn it into a constructive discussion about the ethics of digital spying and giving the OP the reasons that we don't want to help with this.

So guys finally got the balls to talk to her straight up and turns our she was talking to poeple coz i wasn't giving her time.

So now i can't game everyday of the the week just 5 days a week can't complain thats still pretty good.

Thanks for posting on my thread THIS IS COOL.

Congrats for getting enuf gusto to ask her directly...

However... .she can talk to everyone else about your problems, but she can't come to you directly and mention/discuss it with you....?

Who cares if you spend so much time on the PC, does she realize its a passion of yours.,....you'd still love her the same, would do anything for her...?

She has Trust issues, this WILL lead to a breakup.

Open up to her more, and hopefully she will do the same, if your not on the same page... your relationship is pretty much mute, and you should end it.

This isnt applicable to everyone, and just throwing this out there... Your giving up something that you love, because she can't handle it?

Who's to say you change completely out of character and give her what she wants by giving up what you want, in doing so, your not being yourself, getting internally upset and will end up disliking her for it, worse yet take it out on her...

ADAPTING to the circumstances, and having to adapt means not being yourself.. Usually there is a blend that works, however ^Re read above,..... then why stick around..

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

sounds like both of you need a good laying

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @4200 | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | RAM: 8gb Crucial Ballistix @1600 | GPU: Evga GTX 660 TI x2 SLI | Case: Corsair C70 | Storage: WD Black 1TB, Samsung 830 126GB SSD, Kingston V300 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair HX850 | Display(s): ASUS 2ms 24inch 1920x1080 | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 13 | Mouse: Razer Naga 13