Girlfriend Cheating

asimrc

SO guys i think my GF is cheating on me.

She has an Samsung S4 which i got her and she deletes all of her texts clears her call history and deletes her whatsapp data. is there any app out there which can legitimately track what she does?

I just want to know for sure before i ask the Q

Err, if you're so worried, don't do it the sneaky way. Confront her.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Nope, you can't. Also why are you still in this relationship.

Quote me to get a reply!

Well that sounds pretty odd.

Think of it this way, there's clearly trust issues between you two. Without trust relationships don't work. So it's time for her to go.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1) Don't be one of those guys that jumps to conclusions

2) Just be a man and talk to her

3) Hate to say it's a tech forum but Reddit would be more suited for this subject

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Err, if you're so worried, don't do it the sneaky way. Confront her.

I have to say this is the best thing you can do!!

Edit oh yeah just joined the 1000 post club talking with sls :)

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

There are ways, all of which she will notice. Clearly there's a trust issue here, so just ask her. It's not like there's going to be any more of a trust issue after you do. And people why I tend to dump girls after a week or so...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I think we need a love/relationship subforum here on the forum.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Ya thats definitely a red flag.  Just talk to her, dont make it too confrontation or accusational...Instead focus on things like "Are you happy with this relationship, what do you feel could be better, would you be more content with someone else, what can we do to strengthen our bond, etc"

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

I think we need a love/relationship subforum here on the forum.

LinusLoveTips

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

Ever heard of Facebook

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Found this on xda-developers. May be of some use: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1357490

Really designed for parent monitoring of children so it should be perfect for you :) 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Walk up to her and say: "are you cheating on me" you should be able to tell pretty easily. And hopefully she isn't man.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

First things first, if you're picking up on signs and you feel it intuitively, she's cheating!! You'd be interested to know exactly how many infidelities are committed in serious relationships, it'd probably deeply upset you to know. And to all the guys here, if you're dating someone even halfway attractive, who's put regularly into social situations ( through work, school ), and you haven't whole heartedly invested then you can expect to be either cheated on ( it's probably happened atleast once already ) or to be dumped shortly after she meets the new guy. Just the way this plays out. 

A good way to get information would be to talk to a mutual friend. If she's been dishonest thusfar, she will likely still lie to you if you ask her about it. She may even try and redirect guilt onto you. 

I know it sucks, but we've either all cheated or been cheated on. It really does suck, and if it ends up being the case I hope you can move past it quickly. But rest assured, you certainly will. We're jealous creatures yes, but we aren't guaranteed to be functionally monogamous by merit of it. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

asking is alot better than tracking her. cause then if she didnt cheat on you you will still probably break up

just ask her man

Ever heard of Facebook

dude she is on FB she would know straight away

too scared to ask coz if its tru it will kill me

we've been together for like almost 5 years in march

Snip

That's all surprisingly knowledgeable, about cheating... More so than what you normally see on a tech forum....

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

does she shower after you have sex?

does she want to "stay in" on friday nights

Does she go out on sunday nights?

Is she unusually happy?

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

This is a tech forum. Shouldnt you ask your irl friends first? Just saying that this is a forum where people come to get help not to solve peoples relationships. Sorry not to be mean but I have seen these threads all the time nowadays and this is about Computers not drama.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

First things first, if you're picking up on signs and you feel it intuitively, she's cheating!! You'd be interested to know exactly how many infidelities are committed in serious relationships, it'd probably deeply upset you to know. And to all the guys here, if you're dating someone even halfway attractive, who's put regularly into social situations ( through work, school ), and you haven't whole heartedly invested then you can expect to be either cheated on ( it's probably happened atleast once already ) or to be dumped shortly after she meets the new guy. Just the way this plays out. 

A good way to get information would be to talk to a mutual friend. If she's been dishonest thusfar, she will likely still lie to you if you ask her about it. She may even try and redirect guilt onto you. 

I know it sucks, but we've either all cheated or been cheated on. It really does suck, and if it ends up being the case I hope you can move past it quickly. But rest assured, you certainly will. We're jealous creatures yes, but we aren't guaranteed to be functionally monogamous by merit of it. 

Well, humans weren't built to be monogamous, but that's for another thread I suppose.  :)

My PC specifications are in my profile.

does she shower after you have sex?

does she want to "stay in" on friday nights

Does she go out on sunday nights?

Is she unusually happy?

She likes go out randomly to visit one of her friends on Saturday nights but really late at night.

But she is always unhappy these days

like always complaining