Madrinas has the worst customer support I have ever seen

Madrinas has the absolute worst customer support I have ever had the pleasure of  interacting with.

i ran into an issue where my madrinas order, with the LTT beans, was not shipped after the manufacturing delay where they stated that they will be shipped on the 28th of December though they did not actually ship my order until I had messaged them about it, after my second attempt to contact them on January 11th.

Everything was going smoothly until my order landed in London on the 19th of January, at 2am, but had not moved since. Since then I was contacting both DHL and my local mail service, the Royal Mail, with Royal Mail believing the package to be in Germany and both services refusing to take responsibility and investigate the issue.

come the 27th of January one week later and I email Madrinas about it, where they sent me the below e-mail, your typical copy & paste “Apology” response a day later. Now here I am on Thursday with no response from them after sending two follow up e-mails since, I can maybe understand that this shipping issue may have been initially their fault but the fact that they are refusing to talk to me or even attempting to investigate the matter is appalling, especially since Madrinas was patting themselves on the back for their international shipping. 

This is issue has seriously made me consider never ordering from Madrinas again, their customer service is absolutely atrocious and I highly recommend to anyone that they avoid using them for coffee at all. It is such a disappointment, especially considering how awesome the idea of LTT branded coffee beans was l.

On a side note has anyone else in the UK ordered from Madrinas, with the LTT roast specifically and has received their order?

BE7EE3CA-4DE7-4FC6-A48A-AA3977CC3760.jpeg

It doesnt look like a Madrinas issue, and that message they sent is a common reply until they get you a comprehensive answer. 2 days is not enough time to assume they are not looking into the situation. They are probably tracking down the shipping path and inquiring the shipper and that does take time.

Sounds like you need to be a bit patient.

I get where you stand as it has been a month and I would feel rather frazzled myself but give Madrinas the chance to respond properly. Hounding them wont make the process go faster and in some ways make them less apt to reply if you badger them.

. . . ASAP = As Soon As Possible, not, reply before you have an answer. :| 

Disclaimer: I do not advocate for Madrinas, this is just my thoughts based solely on your post.

Edited by SansVarnic

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Indeed - this mostly seems like a shipping issue - probably DHL's fault.

Madrinas has essentially no control over the shipping process once the package leaves their warehouse.

They can of course try to talk with the couriers and find out more information - which it seems like they are doing. As @SansVarnic said, it takes time for them to formulate a proper response after investigating.

They definitely won't have an answer right away, given it's almost certainly not even their problem. So now they gotta contact the courier, work their way up the tree until they can get a hold of someone who might have information, etc.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Honestly there have been quite a lot of complaints, IMO LTT should look into still having them as a sponsor. Not dismiss, but look into.

On 1/31/2019 at 1:01 PM, RorzNZ said:

Honestly there have been quite a lot of complaints, IMO LTT should look into still having them as a sponsor. Not dismiss, but look into.

Hey everyone! It's something we're bringing up to their attention, but they've also acknowledged that there was an issue on their side! 

If you guys see, hear, or experience problems with any other of our sponsors, don't hesitate to reach out or tag me in a post! 

Thanks, 

On 2/1/2019 at 5:25 AM, Wargreymon15 said:

considering how awesome the idea of LTT branded coffee beans was

I think it's actually a stupid idea but I think all branding on products that has no reasonable correlation to each other is dumb. See 90% of all Disney Frozen "products" 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

11 minutes ago, Arika S said:

I think it's actually a stupid idea but I think all branding on products that has no reasonable correlation to each other is dumb. See 90% of all Disney Frozen "products" 

One of my favorite gun parts manufacturers makes a mug that clips onto a backpack they sell.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

On 1/31/2019 at 4:25 PM, Wargreymon15 said:

Madrinas has the absolute worst customer support I have ever had the pleasure of  interacting with.

huh, so you never bought something Gigabyte apparently.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

1 hour ago, JonoT said:

Hey everyone! It's something we're bringing up to their attention, but they've also acknowledged that there was an issue on their side! 

If you guys see, hear, or experience problems with any other of our sponsors, don't hesitate to reach out or tag me in a post! 

Thanks, 

Thank you Jono, great work.

13 hours ago, Arika S said:

Yup. Linus neither drinks coffee nor has even tasted this roast...

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke