HELP is cinema 4d safe

Is cinema 4D safe and will it charge automatically after the 42 days

Did you enter credit card information? If so, it probably will. You should contact support about their policy. 

2 minutes ago, fpo said:

Did you enter credit card information? If so, it probably will. You should contact support about their policy. 

no i did not put card info but is it safe?

If you are talking about the 3D animation software, then yes.

It will not charge automatically since it uses license instead of subscription.

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

Just now, SkyHound0202 said:

ok thank you so mutch!

1 minute ago, SkyHound0202 said:

it just says on virustotal there are some malware things

1 minute ago, mojodenmark said:

it just says on virustotal there are some malware things

Are you trying to download a tempered "free" copy of this software? That could contain malware and be illegal!

(Or is it just Cinebench? Because both of them have the same software description "CINEMA 4D" so there might be some confusion.)

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

Just now, SkyHound0202 said:

Are you trying to download a tempered "free" copy of this software? That could contain malware and be illegal!

(Or is it just Cinebench? Because both of them have the same software description "CINEMA 4D" so there might be some confusion.)

its a demo version for cinema 4D from their website Maxon

How would it not be safe. Unless you got it through illegitimate means, there's no reason for concern. Their website is pretty clear:

The trial version is completely free. No credit card information is required!

So no, they will not charge you, because they don't have any billing information.

Our trial version lets you try virtually all of the powerful features found in Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D.

When launching the trial version you can also opt to activate save-enabled functionality for 42 days, giving you enough time to create more detailed 3D scenes.

After 42 days it will probably just disable saving your projects, rendering the software basically useless for any serious project. You can still use the software, but you will lose everything once you close the program.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

2 minutes ago, tikker said:

How would it not be safe. Unless you got it through illegitimate means, there's no reason for concern. Their website is pretty clear:

So no, they will not charge you, because they don't have any billing information.

After 42 days it will probably just disable saving your projects, rendering the software basically useless for any serious project. You can still use the software, but you will lose everything once you close the program.

ok thx

3 minutes ago, tikker said:

virustotal says there is malware on some of the exe

1 minute ago, mojodenmark said:

virustotal says there is malware on some of the exe

Probably the blocking your save function part. If you got it from Maxon it's most likely safe, but as always on the interwebs: don't run things you don't trust.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Just now, tikker said:

Probably the blocking your save function part. If you got it from Maxon it's most likely safe, but as always on the interwebs: don't run things you don't trust.

it is from Maxon so i think its safe