Hi, my name is Black

Mrl3lack

Hi im new, my name is Black online so people call me Mr.Black. I like linus and slick they have great videos, so i thought i might pop in this site and say hi, Hi :P. Ok so what do meow?

-Mr.l3lack

Welcome to the forum! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Woof

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Hi Black! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! 

I gotta question. Whats the 6100 like prefromance wise compared to a say 6300 or a 8320?

-Mr.l3lack

is it bad that i wanted to make an possibly offensive comment?

dont open the spoiler if you mind a tad racist jokes

no, you are obviously white

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Hi im new, my name is Black online so people call me Mr.Black. I like linus and slick they have great videos, so i thought i might pop in this site and say hi, Hi :P. Ok so what do meow?

Welcome SIR!

I'm sure you will love it here!

ALSO

I really fancy some pizza...

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

No its not bad, lol. I am white, well partially, but  yeah.

-Mr.l3lack

You brought Race into this!

Reported!

[insert lengthy speech on how you degrade society]

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Welcome! I'm random internet girl. 

I too share your love of all things tech related. Just spam posts and questions like crazy, the community here is pretty great and very helpful. Also, be sure to publicly brandish your brand allegiances here. Scream I love intel, amd, nvidia at the top of your lungs. Totally more credible than console fangirling. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

I gotta question. Whats the 6100 like prefromance wise compared to a say 6300 or a 8320?

I don't know because i don't have the money to buy a 6300 or a 8320. :P But if you OC it it will preform as a 6300 because the 6100 is at 3.3GHz and the 6300 is at 3.8GHz

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Welcome! I'm random internet girl. 

I too share your love of all things tech related. Just spam posts and questions like crazy, the community here is pretty great and very helpful. Also, be sure to publicly brandish your brand allegiances here. Scream I love intel, amd, nvidia at the top of your lungs. Totally more credible than console fangirling. 

Im good with any brand, as long as they don't cause a house fire and they can run mah games, and HD rendering.

-Mr.l3lack

Welcome! I'm random internet girl

seems legit.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Hi Mrl3lack!

Welcome to the LTT forum, here is your complimentary schnitzel:

schnitzel.jpg

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Hi Mrl3lack!

Welcome to the LTT forum, here is your complimentary schnitzel:

schnitzel.jpg

*Stomach grumbles* Woot  :wub:

-Mr.l3lack

seems legit.

It's spelled l3g1t, would you like to add me on facebook? If I catch you browsing my photo wares too often we'll have issues, I'll cut you

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

It's spelled l3g1t, would you like to add me on facebook? If I catch you browsing my photo wares too often we'll have issues, I'll cut you

dont worry about the cutting...

and im fine without you on facebook, it might become something like a tv show *cough* catfish*cough*

It's funny because your avatar image is a white dude.

Signatures are stupid.

It's funny because your avatar image is a white dude (if it's not you).

It is me and I too use the linuxs

-Mr.l3lack

dont worry about the cutting...

and im fine without you on facebook, it might become something like a tv show *cough* catfish*cough*

Thanks for outing me in a more obscure, honorable manner. Sadly, it'd probably surprise you to know the truth. I do aim to incite though :) Keen with the force you are....otherwise

Hi, my name is.

chicka chicka Slim Shady

I beg you to remove that picture of Amy Pond. It is taking me twice as long to read any thread with you involved.

I just have to stop and stare. Unless you are indeed Amy Pond, in that case feel free to keep using your own picture.

Nothing to see here - move along.

So what do you guise think of the new crate pc they showed off this morning?

-Mr.l3lack

I beg you to remove that picture of Amy Pond. It is taking me twice as long to read any thread with you involved.

I just have to stop and stare. Unless you are indeed Amy Pond, in that case feel free to keep using your own picture.

I can't everytime I try to change it, my manbrain down there complains :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I can't everytime I try to change it, my manbrain down there complains :P

Right, I'm off to Google Amy Pond.

Nothing to see here - move along.