Accredited and Non-accredited IT courses

Tiber1337

I'm working as IT helpdesk level 2 right and I'm looking to get better, towads lvl 3 and 4. Looking for both cheap non-accredited and accredited offers, I want to see if I am capable of them before paying bank.

I'm looking for online sys admin courses such as, Windows Server skills ( WSUS, Active directory, mass-deployment tools, etc ) also perhaps Cisco courses .

I want to evolve and complete myself as an IT guy , in my city there's a high demand for IT guys managing the infrastructure of a corporate businesses.

Also looking for recommandations of what should I learn.

The biggest jump you can make is to learn switching & routing. This is the most sought after skill in the Networking world. Many companies use these devices as well as firewalls to run there network and rely on there IT to know them and manage them and setup/deploy and troubleshoot them. I would look for and focus on Cisco CCENT/CCNA stuff any any Juniper or sonicwall certifications you can get to enhance yourself in this field. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

15 hours ago, Tiber1337 said:

I'm working as IT helpdesk level 2 right and I'm looking to get better, towads lvl 3 and 4. Looking for both cheap non-accredited and accredited offers, I want to see if I am capable of them before paying bank.

I'm looking for online sys admin courses such as, Windows Server skills ( WSUS, Active directory, mass-deployment tools, etc ) also perhaps Cisco courses .

I want to evolve and complete myself as an IT guy , in my city there's a high demand for IT guys managing the infrastructure of a corporate businesses.

Also looking for recommandations of what should I learn.

Get the A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA (if you can), and pair with a 2-4 year degree. You will be unstoppable lol. It what I'm working at right now. 

8 minutes ago, A7XBandJunkie said:

Get the A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA (if you can), and pair with a 2-4 year degree. You will be unstoppable lol. It what I'm working at right now. 

imo you don't need Network+ with a Cisco cert. 

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

1 minute ago, Suika said:

imo you don't need Network+ with a Cisco cert. 

Kinda true lol. didn't think about that.

Oh but I am looking for ONLINE courses, forgot to mention sorry :)

I had a similar beginning like yours starting off with L1 helpdesk guy to now Architect. At level 1 and 2, am sure you have options to branch out to areas like messaging, DLP, mobility, networks, IDAM, etc. See what suits you best. My recommendation is to look at tech that's into cloud based/SaaS solutions than on-prem. AZ-100 if you want to venture into Azure side, coupled with o365 administration is something I would reckon.