How many more years can I use my laptop?

Good afternoon babies, I have uh a Panasonic CF-NX2 and a Panasonic CF-53 which I use when I'm going to school and work. I only use these laptops to browse the internet, check emails, and compile word/excel documents. How many more years will i be able to keep using these applications on these laptops without a noticeable slow down? The CFNX2 has an i5-3320m cpu, the CF53 has an i5-4310u cpu, both equipped with Samsung's 950 pro SSD. Right now both of them are running perfectly fine and buttery smooth on Google Chrome web browsing, Microsoft Office software using and all basic productivity work. So how many more years? Can I use these 3rd gen and 4th gen intel cpu laptops all the way to 2023-2024?

I deal with the panasonic toughbooks all the time where I work. They are some beasts, rugged and built to withstand abuse by officers. (They are good at being police officers, but not so much at understanding computers)

For web browsing and office work, it should hold out just fine for many years.

2 minutes ago, NinJake said:

I deal with the panasonic toughbooks all the time where I work. They are some beasts, rugged and built to withstand abuse by officers. (They are good at being police officers, but not so much at understanding computers)

For web browsing and office work, it should hold out just fine for many years.

That is quite reassuring. I bought these Panasonic things because their design is so unique and so Japanese and I was a massive Japanese fan back in the old days. Eventually I found out that the latest Panasonic let's note laptops are extremely expensive, usually 2x to 2.5x as expensive as their Dell or Xiaomi counterpart and frequently the latter even offers better hardware... But the design, the keyboards are absolutely heavenly comfortable to type and that's why I'll try to squeeze as much value out of these beloved devices as possible.

I agree that you should be able to continue to use the laptops for quite some time, especially given that you do not anticipate doing anything too taxing on them. I personally have a Dell Vostro 3560 with 3rd gen i5, and it is still running Windows like a beast, and is great for less taxing games such as Minecraft. Good job keeping those out of the landfill!