Help me find my bottleneck !

Stutters

Hi! 

I've been thinking about upgrading my PC recently and i was wondering what to upgrade. My current build is the first PC i ever built, and i gotta say i really enjoyed it. I was wondering if anybody knows any tips on how to identify the bottleneck of a computer. Is there any software available to do this ? Here is a list of my specs also, maybe you PC geniuses can help me figure it out ! much love ♥

ASUSTeK STRIX Z270I MoBo

Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80GHz

16.0GB Hyperex RAM @ 1500MHz

4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (EVGA)

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB

What makes you think you have a bottleneck to begin with, outside of the fact that any PC is always bottlenecked by something.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

With that particular setup, I don't believe you have a bottle neck. Just my two cents on that.

How to identify a bottleneck on your computer is not an easy task. You can go easy and give examples like : if you couple an i3 to a 1080 the i3 would be a bottleneck but that is not the entire truth, its most probably that the only situation where this could indeed deliver a bottleneck is in a situation where you want to play a game in 4k on the highest setting. 
Another truth for example is framerate and cpu type. With intels 8th gen cpu many tests showed that the cpu that delivered the highest amount of fps with a 1080Ti was the 8600k and not the 8700k which has more cores or even the 8770k. 
This is to show you that a bottleneck is a combination of both hardware and personal expectations.

What is important for you is to describe what do you want.

Is 4k gaming important for you for instance then search online to find all the benchmarks, that are brought out almost on a daily basis by several online sites, and conclude which cpu gpu combination you need. Couple that to the amount of money you have to spend and you can be certain that you will build a p.c. that lives up to your expectations ;)

For example i choose my current cpu based on the fact that it was 50% faster then my previous cpu