Games felling laggy on high fps

HowToWasteMyTime

Hey guys. Im kinda having problems with games in general. Especialloy now where the Blackout is free i have the fell its laggy. I dont know what it is. My screen refreshrate is on 144, in game its set on 144. Graphics are kinda medium, i turned them down to see if its still laggy. When i normaly play i have high fps but i noticed when in the open i turn around it drops to 65 or so, but that still should not make the game laggy. It feels like im playing on 40-50 fps. I dont know what it is rly. Average FPS is 110...

PC:

Ryzen 2600

Sapphire Vega 56

2x8 GB 3000mhz g.Skill Aegis ram

MSI B450 Tomahawk mobo

Game stored on Kingston SSD 480 GB

Windows on Samsung nvme 250 GB 960 Evo

600W Be Queit! PSU

Screen is Acer KG251Q 144mhz 

Your minimum 1%'s could be causing some stuttering to occur. This might be a case where you wanna turn on v-sync, or it could be v-sync is your issue and you need to turn it off.

1 minute ago, RAM555789 said:

Your minimum 1%'s could be causing some stuttering to occur. This might be a case where you wanna turn on v-sync, or it could be v-sync is your issue and you need to turn it off.

I tryed with off and with max. Still the same ... idk 

• 1 month later...

did u figure this out? its such I big issue and I relate 100 percent I really need help

install msi after burner to see all the metrics on OSD.

you can see the frame rate and frame time there. even at high framerate the game might feel laggy due to high frame time, I don't know what causes it tho.

maybe get a couple of screenshots of the values in OSD and post it here, we can find out the reason for most of the cases.