Bose soundlink 2 headpgones not connecting to pc

Shyam Ganapathy

I just got a bluetooth adapter and it connects to everything even bluetooth speakers, and my headphones connect fine to my phone. I tried updating drivers with device manager and update drivers, but there were no updates.

3 hours ago, Shyam Ganapathy said:

Anyone?

From what i remember since I also own one of these, it requires a decent bluetooth adapter of a specific higher standard to work on the PC. 

So if you bought one of those very cheap ones then you are not likely going to be able to connect.

Anyways, if you can return it then i suggest you do. My experience has been piss poor due to the terrible white noise the cups make even with any volume.

4 minutes ago, Bcat00 said:

From what i remember since I also own one of these, it requires a decent bluetooth adapter of a specific higher standard to work on the PC. 

So if you bought one of those very cheap ones then you are not likely going to be able to connect.

Anyways, if you can return it then i suggest you do. My experience has been piss poor due to the terrible white noise the cups make even with any volume.

I dont have any white noise, weird. I am using a cheap bluetooth adapter but it ended up working after a restart for some reason.

Just now, Shyam Ganapathy said:

I dont have any white noise, weird. I am using a cheap bluetooth adapter but it ended up working after a restart for some reason.

Then you are good

10 hours ago, Shyam Ganapathy said:

I just got a bluetooth adapter and it connects to everything even bluetooth speakers, and my headphones connect fine to my phone. I tried updating drivers with device manager and update drivers, but there were no updates.

It should work with no problem even if its a cheapo bluetooth adapter.  As long as it worked with your phone then its good.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

7 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

It should work with no problem even if its a cheapo bluetooth adapter.  As long as it worked with your phone then its good.

ya, and the adapter is bt 4.0 so its not total trash. either way it probably just had some drivers to install.