Comfortable Headsets

Igono

For a few years I had the Corsair Void Pro until I just broke them! They were very comfortable for me which I liked about them. It took me a few headsets back then before I found though. My biggest issue with some headsets is they begin to be unconformable or even hurt my ears, or get covered in sweat after wearing them for hours on end. I am trying to avoid going through that again though. It wasn't too bad back then because I used to live a few minutes from a Microcenter and could try different ones and see how they felt. Where I live now though my only option to try some on is Best Buy and their selection we very slim.

I am looking to see if anyone has any recommendations for wireless headsets that are comfortable! I have been thinking about just picking up another pair of the Corsair Void but also wanted just to see what else is out there. 

The HyperX Cloud Flight are very comfortable from what I've heard and they are wireless but they are like $150.

Honestly, I would just buy another Corsair Void because you've had them before and you know what they feel like. They are also a lot less expensive then any other good wireless headset you can get right now.

Open headphones for the comfortability

the AKG K712´s if you don´t want to buy new pads, i think they are called the K7xx if it is a massdrop edition.

They are really light, the pads are excellent, they are what is called a monitor like headphones, which means they play the music as intended, for many it means that they can be a bit too light in the sound department.. look at ZEOS for a review on youtube.

i do like my HE4xx...

you would need a modmic, but the extreme lightness of the K712pro´s make them a bit better. when talking comfort.

16 hours ago, Owen the Trusty man said:

Honestly, I would just buy another Corsair Void because you've had them before and you know what they feel like. They are also a lot less expensive then any other good wireless headset you can get right now.

Corsair Void is just bad. 
My friend used them, i suggested him to get HD 598SR which was like 110Eur on amazon as upgrade and after he bought it he said that its superior and would rate the Void like 2/10. And on top even the 598 aren't something special so i imagine the Void falls somewhere between these 10-20$ china headsets in terms of sound.

I agree with @RasmusDC also i would recommend the 598SR if you can find them below 140$. ( Price in Europe fluctuate from 90Eur to over 200Eur ).
If you want to save some $, go for Philips SHP9500 ( they have sound similar to HD 600/650/6XX ) and they're probs the best deal under 100$, maybe even better than 598.

one of my personal fav is the audio technica m40x (skip the m50x, the highs are just too much and the soundstage too narrow imo). but since the pads suck ass on it, i reccomend replacing the pads on it. i reccomend the brainwavz pads as a switch, but if you want to be fancy, then get the zmf oval earpads