Old school montages

Scottonpc

Remember the good days when gaming was really really fun. Why cant the COD developers create a game similar to MW2 and COD4 because it would most likely get a lot of sales instead of releasing rushed unfinished games.

CoD is terrible

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Its like if they just stuck with one game and made it like the MMOs, just keep updating and adding more features.

Modern Warfare 2 is from 2009, so I would hardly call this oldschool - but that's beside the point (I suppose).

If you're looking for the feel of CoD4 and MW2, you're not going to find it. Gaming is evolving in the direction of the consumer, and (apparently) people that feel the way that we do are the minority.

Your best bet is to find a game that you like and enjoy it while you can. There's no time travel yet, so we'll all just have to suck it up  :angry:

Pew Pew Helicopters

COD is shit, but as you all know, COD4 was Awesome and it all went downhill from there....

Is this old school enough? I wouldnt think so, but COD2 yes.....

COD4 Killhouse Friendly 1vs1 from years ago

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Its like if they just stuck with one game and made it like the MMOs, just keep updating and adding more features.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Good point, i meant just keep on updating.

blech quickscope... 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

WTF

3am, ready for bed, click

now wide awake.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I used to watch Halo 3 montages with my cousin. That is a game that takes skill.

hello

I can't show you old skool montages as youtube didn't exist when I was playing duke nukem, doom, wing commander, sonic and the original Worms.

I remember thinking how awesome the animated sega was on sonic 2, how much detail there was on trees in jungle strike and a 1 gb HDD? wow!

Edit: Oh Oh and shareware! You've missed a lot.

IReapZz Monatage 5. Nuff, but you missed a lot of Frag movies :P

Wish CoD 4 still worked on the PS3. It was a great game when it wasn't hacked.

And by theway guys, CoD is a great game, it has a good recipe which has been enjoyed by people for 10 years. I don't see many games which sell as well as a new CoD game.

Compatible with Windows 95

Wish CoD 4 still worked on the PS3. It was a great game when it wasn't hacked. I don't see many games which sell as well as a new CoD game.

Unless they shut the servers they sorted the hacking out.

And just cos it sold well doesn't mean its good.

how old are you, that MW2 is god old days for you? 10?

I'm only 16 :(

Modern Warfare 2 is from 2009, so I would hardly call this oldschool - but that's beside the point (I suppose).

If you're looking for the feel of CoD4 and MW2, you're not going to find it. Gaming is evolving in the direction of the consumer, and (apparently) people that feel the way that we do are the minority.

Your best bet is to find a game that you like and enjoy it while you can. There's no time travel yet, so we'll all just have to suck it up  :angry:

Well CoD : Ghosts is the 10th CoD, so generation-wise I would call CoD 4 old school.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

Ghosts sure does have some old school textures...

:)

Ghosts sure does have some old school textures...

:)

and models, arnt they still using the same heli from cod4?

Character artist in the Games industry.

Oh man, the counter strike montages and tournaments were some of the best I've ever seen ..

Never really followed call of duty montages, the only CoD I played religiously was probably MW3, (on PC) and could probably beat the majority of people in a 1v1 still. Never did any clan war or whatev crap, because I was in it to have fun!

#!