Soulja boy is back at it again with another rip-off console, and it looks like a psvita.

BlockedTheShot
1 hour ago, williamcll said:

Can't wait for a Linus review.

"Is Soulja Boy's new Console actually GOOD?!?!"

I love how they have no resemblance of Soulja Boy at all, they literally are in the same package.

Literally an item with the same pictures was sold at Walmart a couple years ago.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

20 hours ago, givingtnt said:

I now fully believe that someone went back in time, fucked shit up, and we live in an alternate reality.

nothing here is normal

what the fuck is going on

No kidding. This world is becoming more and more bizarre. Lurker that created an account just to agree with you.

On 1/14/2019 at 1:05 AM, mr moose said:

Say what you will about his ignorance and intelligence etc, but you have to admire his tenacious have a go at anything confidence.  I imagine he thinks Sony won't sue.

Im gonna guess Sony wont sue. Cause they probably forgot what a Vita was years ago.

Seriously though. they really did drop that thing (at least in the west) really quickly.... I think Nintendo is supporting the 3DS more in 2019 then Sony has for their Vita for the last 5 years. And they still haven't dropped the price of Vita memory cards ($90 for 64GB!) even though the system is long dead, and custom firmware is allowing the use of MicroSD card adapters. You'd think they would just wanna quickly sell out of their stock with the small userbase the console might have.

14 minutes ago, Sypran said:

Seriously though. they really did drop that thing (at least in the west) really quickly.... I think Nintendo is supporting the 3DS more in 2019 then Sony has for their Vita for the last 5 years. And they still haven't dropped the price of Vita memory cards ($90 for 64GB!) even though the system is long dead, and custom firmware is allowing the use of MicroSD card adapters. You'd think they would just wanna quickly sell out of their stock with the small userbase the console might have.

Which is funny considering that the 3DS had a poor library on launch day, while the Vita started decently.

And both consoles had the same price.

Welp at least i can now use a 128GB mSD card on my Vita and use it for portable emulation. Still prefer my 3DS to this day though.

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Vita still gets quite a bit of use with remote play.  get a super cheap vita and play PS4 games on the go

16 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

He's just trying to use his influence to get a bit of money. He's either a little not too bright or doesn't care. This stuff doesn't take much money to get going and he has a lot to gain. 

I am assuming these are just some shady "business partners" showing this stuff to him and trying to cash in on his name. He is just like: "sure, man, sounds good if it will make me money, I like video games."

I doubt he actually spends time thinking about this stuff and has a "vision" or "dream" of having a video game console.

On 1/14/2019 at 8:19 PM, Raskolnikov said:

Seems kinda legal this time since there are no ROMs AFAIK.

Except there is another one that he's also selling that does have 888,888 games included which are more then likely not legal.

20 hours ago, demonix00 said:

Except there is another one that he's also selling that does have 888,888 games included which are more then likely not legal.

Not only that, according to Boogie2988 recent video, he also sells Fake airpods, drones with his name on them, phone chargers, etc. etc. etc.

Basically, he sells anything that comes out of China that is even remotely tech related, slaps his name on it, and sells it at a markup. In light of this, these "consoles" he is "releasing" are not at ALL surprising. They are just rebrands of "established" Chinese fakes.