NZXT Launches Shine 3 Mechanical Keyboards

I'm looking forward to see if they have something interesting or unique to bring to the table. With the RGB Corsairs coming this year I hope they feel the need to innovate  :P

I doubt this is it, you'll probably have to wait for the Shine 4 later this year for that. Still the Shine 3 is still arguably the best keyboard around (if there was such a thing) so it's not like they're not keeping up :P.

Well, Ducky just updated us with this... Only 150 :o That's even more limited than my YOTS!!!

PREORDER: Add to cart currently doesn't work.

http://store.nzxt.com/product-p/h440shine.htm

Yeah but as far as I can see the only thing this limited edition differs in from the regular shine is the big NZXT logo on the bottom... YOTS is definitely much more special.

Thank you LTT guys, I just about pre-ordered the bundle then realized I didn't even know what kind of switches it had... this thread saved me some heartbreak.

Nope this is my first mechanical keyboard. I'll give blues and browns a shot if they're on a keyboard that I like

K90 was the first mech keyboard I owned and I loved it, even after trying my brothers keyboard with blues for a few hours. A key started sticking so I RMA'd it and bought a Quickfire Stealth with blues just for the looks, then used it for about a month and a half waiting for the RMA. Got my K90 back and I cannot stand to type on it anymore, it feels too mushy now that I am used to blues. What I am getting at is if you really like the reds and don't need a new keyboard, don't buy one and possibly ruin reds for you.

The all white version looks kind of nice if you are trying to do a white theme build.

Yup... I really want an all white keyboard after seeing this. lol