Anyone else agree?

I think the standard for all laptops, at least 13" and above, should be 1080p Anyone else agree? I see way too many laptops with less than that, aimed at the cheaper market, but 1080p is such an amazing jump from 768p. We need to see it in cheaper laptops.

good quality parts does not equal cheap price. I've seen plenty of cheap laptops with a nice looking screen despite the resolution. for the intended purpose, 768 is just fine

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

768 works. But 1080 is sooo much better.

with small screens like that you just end up with really tiny text and icons by default, which can be adjusted, sure. But depending on the distance from the screen, there might genuinely not be any actual benefit to 1080p on such a small screen, while costing more to produce and sucking up more battery life.

2 hours ago, hiitswilliam said:

768 works. But 1080 is sooo much better.

I upgraded my 720p laptop display with 1080p but it is hard for me to notice the difference.

I believe in 4 cores, 8 gig ram, and 256 gb SSD for all laptops

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

I upgraded my 720p laptop display with 1080p but it is hard for me to notice the difference.

I notice it a lot. Maybe for some people I guess it just doesn't make as big of a difference.