aSuS lEfT uS uNsUpErViSeD!11!

imreloadin

image.png.d64679030ed3aed3241b676eee5adbcb.png

Seriously guys....just give us a first look at the new graphics card and stop imagining these BS narratives to go along with them! You weren't being sneaky with Asus by doing this as they already LET Gamers Nexus do the exact same thing, mind you he just did a quick tour of the new cooler and that was it. I know you guys love the click bait but FFS this is ridiculous.

the worst thing is that the cooler sucks

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

18 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

the worst thing is that the cooler sucks

Eh I'll wait until I see official numbers on temp before I make any opinions on it, I imagine that card is pretty heavy though with all of that strapped directly to the card itself. The sag must be unreal on it xD

Whoever is coming up with these titles is either Jake or over 40

Just now, RorzNZ said:

Whoever is coming up with these titles is either Jake or over 40

Maybe Jake is actually over 40?

2 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

Maybe Jake is actually over 40?

I’ll eat my own hat if he’s over 35

As a rule of thumb, I actually really don't like Linus that much and the only reason I'm on the forum is because it's a semi-active tech forum that isn't total garbage. Even if most people and mods don't let you have fun.

Every thumbnail he does immediately irritates me, and I don't understand what it is with tech channels that makes them try to force themselves into being as obnoxiously stereotypically nerdy as possible.

#Muricaparrotgang

You can see the Asus supervisor at around 4:50ish iirc. He even asks if they want more info on the MBO. Also that convenient do not open toolkit. This is pure bs. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

19 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

You can see the Asus supervisor at around 4:50ish iirc. He even asks if they want more info on the MBO. Also that convenient do not open toolkit. This is pure bs. 

Yeah it's just a really feeble attempt to be "edgy" like all the cool kids these days, apparently being on the click-bait train isn't enough anymore and you have to manufacture drama to get dat sweet sweet ad money...

The worst thing is that on Floatplane, the titles are perfectly normal and description of what the video is actually about.

Also, we got a thread on this bullshit that LTT has been doing on video titles for a while now.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

15 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

The worst thing is that on Floatplane, the titles are perfectly normal and description of what the video is actually about.

Also, we got a thread on this bullshit that LTT has been doing on video titles for a while now.

Because on Floatplane they don't have to pander to 12 year olds.

Long-form rant: I don't much like where LTT has been going with video titles and thumbnails lately (so much so that I'm tempted to move to floatplane just because of it) but I don't think it's their fault. The way YouTube is set up makes clickbait unfortunately necessary to reach any audience outside their existing subscriber base (which would not be a sustainable way to run the business, given adpocalypse, etc). That said I also like the content lately and I think it's going a little bit back to the older (2015-16) style that I liked which is good and I think despite the clickbait it's still exposing young people to tech in a way they aren't normally which is definitely a good thing. In summary, I think the clickbait is a necessary evil but it does keep LTT going and introduce new people to PC building which is a good thing

Sorry if that was a bit incoherent

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they