Company to show up in the north american Google search

dionkoffie

(didn't know where else to put this)

I work for a company that has most of its clients in the USA. If you search the name of our company on the 'european'  Google it comes right up with the address and everything. However, if I use my US VPN to google the company's name, I get nothing at all. I can only find it on the second page of the Google search. Nobody looks there anyway.

Is there a way to get my company's name on the first page of the Google search? Is that something I can do? 

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

Easiest way is to pay Google. After that comes things like having crawlers, having good keywords and stuff like that. I've noticed this odd behavior with Google where I can't sometimes find product pages of hardware by googling model names. Most of the hits are store pages.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, dionkoffie said:

If you search the name of our company on the 'european'  Google it comes right up with the address and everything.

Are you sure this isn't a personalised result?

🙂