Looking for a small radiator (probably off an AIO) that ISN'T aluminium

So here's the issue. I'm building in an Evolv Shift. I have a 120mm AIO cooler on the CPU, and this case can do two 120mm coolers.

Vega's stock cooler is hot and loud, so I figured I'd bodge an AIO cooler onto it. I tested case clearances with another CPU AIO, and it would fit a second standard sized CPU AIO, highlighted in red.

IMG_20181228_194805_269.jpg.142c89725347c2f06d8b6f02328a6ec1.jpg

So I posted a WTB thread for a sacrificial vega cooler to put an AIO into. But someone had an Alphacool Vega cooler kit for a very good price, and I got it. One small problem: The radiator it comes with is too large in every dimension.

IMG_20181228_194611_390.thumb.jpg.5137ef3d7e0caac5dbb3b60dc61cb5a1.jpg

Its too thicc to fit a fan onto because the power headers on the card are in the way, and it is too wide and tall to fit where a standard CPU AIO can.

So I figured I'll just chop one of the radiators off my AIO-with-dead-pump-collection and use that.

IMG_20181228_194808_017.jpg.a5a2239c6102594bb3bb80e33ea2c381.jpg

But they're all aluminium, which is a no-no for this ghetto ass loop. Every single one of mine.

So my question is as follows: Is there a NON aluminium AIO I can mutilate to get the radiator off of, or is there an off the shelf radiator no larger than a standard AIO cooler? All the off the shelf ones I've seen have a rather large width due to the hose connectors. I'd need one with barbs on it like AIOs do.

5 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

-SNIP-

You will be very limited in terms of 120mm version AIO's that are full copper based. What is the maximum dimensions that you can fit in the given space? Is it the end tanks for most copper rads that will not fit in the space.

3 hours ago, W-L said:

You will be very limited in terms of 120mm version AIO's that are full copper based. What is the maximum dimensions that you can fit in the given space? Is it the end tanks for most copper rads that will not fit in the space.

I've got about 155mm horizontally to work with, plus the regular dimensions of an AIO radiator, which is about 120mm tall and 25mm thicc.

5 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I've got about 155mm horizontally to work with, plus the regular dimensions of an AIO radiator, which is about 120mm tall and 25mm thicc.

Have you looked at the Eisbaer LT120? Its a customizable 120 mm "AIO" with a copper radiator. its 150 x 120 x 25 mm

10 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Most copper rads have somewhat large end tanks so that may still be of a concern. If you are looking for a thin rad this might be something that may work with your expandable AIO pump.

http://www.xs-pc.com/radiators-tx-series/tx120-ultrathin-radiator

At 155mm length, the options are very limited. 

http://www.xs-pc.com/radiators-ex-series/ex120-single-fan-radiator-white                              121 x 35.5 x 155mm (WxDxH)

http://www.magicool.biz/images/products/radiators/Radiator 120/MC-RADI120_TI.pdf          120 x 30 x 156mm    (WxDxH)