What Combo should i do?

Smiles4Miles

I have $250 cad, and im wondering if i should get a 24 inch monitor with a corsair hs70, or the monitor with a cherry brown keyboard, or the monitor with an audio technica at2020, or a 24' monitor at 120hz. im not sure what to do.

1 minute ago, Smiles4Miles said:

im not sure what to do.

Buy whatever you're in desperate need of.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

The thing I regret most is getting the HS60 (wired) and boy do I hate having a wire running from my computer to my head, I literally have to get up from my seat too often for that shit because we have kids and my girlfriend constantly needs my attention. The HS60 are really great, otherwise, though, so the HS70 should be awesome, go for it.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

15 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

Buy whatever you're in desperate need of.

I want to stream so thats why the second monitor, i have a logitech k120 keyboard rn, i have a g430 but i have to bring that back and forth between houses, and i want a good microphone.