Any red flags before I buy it? do all the components work together

Joltzz

You good

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Maybe get a Z390 board in case you ever decide to go with the 9900K ? One of the mid range Gigabyte offerings for example.

Also a good quality 550W psu would do fine.

Just now, lee32uk said:

Maybe get a Z390 board in case you ever decide to go with the 9900K

No point to that, Z370 supports the i9. It's also an expensive board with beefy power delivery, it will be more than enough.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Joltzz said:

I suggest maybe getting a 600W PSU and try to get a 1TB HDD for more storage. 

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K | Ram: 16GB Corsair LPX 3000 DDR4 | Asus Maximus XI Hero Z390 | GPU: EVGA RTX2080 XC | 960 EVO Samsung 500GB M.2 | 850 EVO Samsung 250GB M.2 | Samsung 1TB QVO SSD | 1TB HDD WD Blue 

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 9370 | I7 1065G7 | 32GB DDR4 | 1TB SSD |

Just now, fasauceome said:

No point to that, Z370 supports the i9. It's also an expensive board with beefy power delivery, it will be more than enough.

Majority of Z370 are not good enough for the i9 9900K. Not looked at the ASRock personally regarding the 9900K. I would rather be safe than sorry and go with a better Z390 offering.

3 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Majority of Z370 are not good enough for the i9 9900K. Not looked at the ASRock personally regarding the 9900K. I would rather be safe than sorry and go with a better Z390 offering.

The one you linked has the same power delivery as the one OP selected. It's more expensive because of the chipset and probably some features, but not gonna be a better performer. There's no point to "safe than sorry" because the motherboard quality did not change in any way in the newer generation.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

The one you linked has the same power delivery as the one OP selected. It's more expensive because of the chipset and probably some features, but not gonna be a better performer. There's no point to "safe than sorry" because the motherboard quality did not change in any way in the newer generation.

Erm the VRM quality improved a lot on Gigabyte on Z390. Not sure where you are getting that info from ? Some Manufacturers (Asus) took a step back.

The one I linked is the same price if you don't count the rebate. Also you get an actual postcode which can be very helpful in diagnosing problems. The ASRock lacks that feature. 

Forgot to say I already have a hdd and I swapped out the psu also should I change my motherboard or not cause I will probably upgrade in the future 

1 minute ago, lee32uk said:

Erm the VRM quality improved a lot on Gigabyte on Z390. Not sure where you are getting that info from ? Some Manufacturers (Asus) took a step back

That motherboard is the gigabyte flagship, the price point and design have no direct predecessor in the Z370 lineup. Although yes, Asus did slack on design. The gigabyte board is super nice, but definitely not remarkably better than the ASRock (although gigabyte has leagues better customer care, so if OP wants to avoid a headache I'd recommend that)

Primary PC:

That motherboard is the gigabyte flagship, the price point and design have no direct predecessor in the Z370 lineup. Although yes, Asus did slack on design. The gigabyte board is super nice, but definitely not remarkably better than the ASRock (although gigabyte has leagues better customer care, so if OP wants to avoid a headache I'd recommend that)

Can you link me the motherboard on newegg 

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

I would just rather have the newer chipset, but that is just me. I know the ASRock was a solid board on Z370 platform. Like I say I haven't looked at the VRM's regarding the 9900K, but that is irrelevant anyway I guess if he sticks with the 8700K.

Also warranty support plays a big part for me. In the UK Gigabyte has one of the better RMA processes. 

4 minutes ago, Joltzz said:

Can you link me the motherboard on newegg 

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=13-145-098&Ignorebbr=true

Primary PC:

If I’m going to upgrade my graphics card and cpu later do I need a bigger psu

2 minutes ago, Joltzz said:

If I’m going to upgrade my graphics card and cpu later do I need a bigger psu

No, 750 watts is a lot.

Primary PC:

That PSU will be good for any reasonable high end single GPU/CPU combo, unless for some reason they decide to come out with new products that double their power usage

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

1 minute ago, Joltzz said:

Solid. The non-wifi motherboard is $10 less if you care. If you really want upgrade headroom, you could do a 650 watt PSU, I'm running an evga G2 with my titan xp and 8086k

Primary PC:

Solid. The non-wifi motherboard is $10 less if you care. If you really want upgrade headroom, you could do a 650 watt PSU, I'm running an evga G2 with my titan xp and 8086k

Can you link me a good 650 w psu for about 80$

15 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Ok this is my final conclusion 

Primary PC:

Thx guys I’m excited for this cause my old pc broke