rogue one pc case show off plus questions

Tyler11b

So i got the idea for the case from this link https://mnpctech.com/rogue-one-k-2so-toy-600c-corsair-gaming-pc.html i loved the movie and i had just gotten into pc gaming. Im also taking NET/ADMIN courses at my local college and i have a class where we make projects out of stuff with arduinos you can pretty much build whatever you want. So for my third time around i showed this to my professor this and he told me to go for it. The only thing i didnt do was the Art for the case sense im not good at it but i did the base paint and everything else. The front panel was actually 3D printed I found a file on thingiverse that people use for back drops for there action figures and took it into sketch up and just made it bigger.

specs are 

I5 8600k

16gbs of corsair vegence rgb 

a msi trio RTX 2080* not overclocked yet

ROG maximus hero/wifi Z390

corsair 1000w 

samsung 250gb evo 

inland 1tb ssd 

western digital 1tb harddrive 

so my question is that ive been looking at getting another 16gbs of ram and a I9 9900k ive also been looking into doing a custom loop for the cpu and gpu. Money not really being to big of a issue would i get a diffrence from the I9 and the ram upgrade the reason im thinking about upgrading the processor is i feel like im maybe getting a bottle neck. Any help would be apreciated also do they make a monoblock for the z390?

rouge one top (2).jpg

rouge one side (2).jpg

rouge one front  (2).jpg

Really snazzy front panel, I love the design, and the red mixes with the blue inside super well.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

40 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

such a bummer you didn't get the titan xp star wars edition. but still, it looks really cool!

I saw that card and it's awesome it would be perfect 

On 12/27/2018 at 12:23 AM, Tyler11b said:

rouge one side (2).jpg

I like how the AIO tubes goes, it looks neat. Never seen another setup with the AIO to be looked neat like this.

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

My cousin is a art teacher at the college that i attend and he introduced me to one of his students that he thought would be really good her name is Storm Aiken. i think she did a fantastic job when she first showed me the concept drawings i was very impressed also she didn't use airbrush im pretty sure i think she hand painted it 

• 2 years later...

this came up in my search again today, I must say again, you really nailed it! .... My favorite element was the AT-AT mural on the PSU shroud 

17 years of helping you void your warranty

• 2 weeks later...

Love this build!  Well done.  Now one of your pics shows that your build is upside down.  I can't directly see what AIO you are using and if the pump is build into the waterblock on the CPU.  If so, keep in mind that this might kill your AIO rather sooner than later.  Have a look here for more information: