Monitor Support number for Vega 64?

I can't seem to find this information anywhere. Does anyone know how many monitors are supported for Vega 64? I've personally got 3 1080p monitors running at 60hz. I've got another graphics tablet on top of that. My current GPU configuration doesn't support more then three monitors so I'm hoping Vega doesn't disappoint in this regard. Otherwise, off to crossfire setups it is then.

it says 6 are supported, obviously with a combo of DVI, HDMI, and VGA

Just now, Sirgeorge said:

Where did you find that?

Outside of the wikipedia page I mean.

It should be able to support 3 monitors, though it depends on what ports you're using. 

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

You should be able to populate all video ports on any given graphics card. Get a card with 4 video outputs and you will be fine.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

You should be able to populate all video ports on any given graphics card. Get a card with 4 video outputs and you will be fine.

One would assume so but my current card has 4 ports but won't take more then three monitors in practice and doesn't support more then three in theory. This is the only reason I ask. If I hadn't had the previous experience or if I had the time and money to spent just to test this, then I would.

6 minutes ago, mxk. said:

It should be able to support 3 monitors, though it depends on what ports you're using. 

I'm worried about my fourth monitor (display tablet) which is why I ask. I always have to unplug one of my monitors and plug in my display tablet whenever I use it. It's annoying and I wish to avoid it in future. Plus, no one else has really made a post on this so I thought I would populate the question with one, for future inquiries.

4 minutes ago, Cigano said:

not sure though different sites have different answer's this site says 3DP and 1HDMI so 4 monitors all together 

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/amd-radeon-rx-vega-64

Yup, I was about to ask if they recommend using a spliter at any point in time or something else.

1 minute ago, Sirgeorge said:

One would assume so but my current card has 4 ports but won't take more then three monitors in practice and doesn't support more then three in theory. This is the only reason I ask. If I hadn't had the previous experience or if I had the time and money to spent just to test this, then I would.

What is your current card?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Sirgeorge said:

I'm worried about my fourth monitor (display tablet) which is why I ask. I always have to unplug one of my monitors and plug in my display tablet whenever I use it. It's annoying and I wish to avoid it in future. Plus, no one else has really made a post on this so I thought I would populate the question with one, for future inquiries.

That sounds like an issue with your GPU, not the ports. 

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

What is your current card?

Currently have an r9 380 in my computer.

2 minutes ago, mxk. said:

That sounds like an issue with your GPU, not the ports. 

snip

you quoted me but didn't say anything?

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

Currently have an r9 380 in my computer.

An older GPU might not support all ports but modern stuff should all be able to use every port. The link @Cigano put up earlier is also a good indicator.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, mxk. said:

you quoted me but didn't say anything?

I'm sorry, didn't mean to quote you.