Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 360 AIO not lighting up & doesn't seem to work

Hello everyone, I just assembled my new pc with a i9 9900k and the said cooler but the cooler doesn't light up nor it seems to work (the mobo is Asus Maximus X Hero). Idle temps on the 9900k overclocked to 5.1ghz are 35-40c and increasing the longer I use it. The AIO fans are spinning and everything but the temps are still pretty high, especially under max load when they're 100c on most cores (according to HWMonitor at least). I've spent ~3 hours troubleshooting this but I just can't seem to get it to work. The cpu block has two cables that are plugged as shown on this pic. I'm pretty sure the AIO isn't defective or anything as I used it on another pc a few weeks ago and it worked completely fine.

Any help would be appreciated as I really have no idea what to do any more. It might actually be that the AIO is complete trash as I didn't do a lot of research before hand (that I should've) but from what I read today it doesn't seem to be.

I hope we can figure this out :D

lets start with cooling part then we focus on the lighting.

Does the bios show the pump connected?

Yeah yeah. In EZ mode under Fan Profile it shows AIO PUMP and the rpm number (around 1800 rpm) so it's recognized I guess?

35c isn't high.

is the cooler new? did you take the plastic off the block before applying thermal paste?

Yeah and yeah. So you're saying these temps are fine?

Okay then, but how do I make the idle temp lower too?

after looking at a few things. looks like most people temp are ranging between 80-90. some are mid 90s.

that chip simply runs hot, your is hotter than normal. you voltages maybe too high.

I mean I've increased the voltage by 0.15 iirc but it was ~35c idle even before doing that. I've also noticed that the temps in HWMonitor are changing a lot and aren't stable at all and I don't know if that has anything to do with this (ranging between like 30 and 45-50 when idle but it's usually around 35c).

Oh wow, temps are around 60 c now and it's still basically idle... something seems really off.. And the CPU shots up to 100% usage and 100 c in main menu of Kerbal Space Program as well

starting to look like a bad mount. 

But in the bios run your q-fan to optimize your aio pump header and your fans.

you be able to feel the pump working?

I'll try optimizing them but I can hear the water when I turn on my PC and the tubes are vibrating a bit but the CPU block isn't really so idk

Optimizing fans didn't do anything really.. I also dropped voltage to + 0.1 but the temps are still 37-40c while idle