game performance

Earnist_
3 minutes ago, Overbuilder said:

yeah i have a powercolor PCS+ r9 290 though, so it performs really the same as a 290x

So, i performs the same as the base 290x which noone should buy and few ever bought. Every other 290x beats the 290 quite easily. 

8 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Yes it would be.

Though unshure in the specific title. How is CPU load (on a per thread basis) and GPU load while gaming?

gpu load is usually 99% and cpu is around 15 to 20%

18 minutes ago, Earnist_ said:

gpu load is usually 99% and cpu is around 15 to 20%

Lower some of the settings. Like tessalation, and similar. Should yield better fps. 

24 minutes ago, Strike105X said:

What's with all this RX 580 bashing ? i have a measly RX480 with 4Gb and it still runs great everything i throw at it at 2560x1080... For 1080p gaming they are great cards.

@Earnist_ are you sure its a drop in frames and not chaotic averages ? From what i've seen the game tends to jump frames all over the place now its at 91 FPS and the next second it drops 50-69 FPS, that can cause jitters similar to frame drops, fixable via freesync/v-sync or software like MSI-Afterburner which enables you to limit your frames.

i have a free sync monitor but on certain maps the frames drop hard

4 minutes ago, Strike105X said:

It does look like a drop then, on the other hand i never had a freesync so i dont know how jump from a high frame rate (90+) to lower ones (50-60) feel like. Normally on that card you should have the minimum at 50 fps as the worst drop, at least from what i researched, is it an 8 gb RX580?

yes its a 8gb 580