Best quiet high airflow case

Quzzu

So as above, I need a case for my 1070 ti and i7 8700. It doesn't have to be the quietest and coolest, I was looking for something well balanced. I almost bought the Meshify C but seeing how loud it gets I simply started looking for something else. People always recommend me the Define R6, H500P mesh, s340 elite or the Corsair carbide 275r

Thanks for any suggestions, I highly appreciate 

8 minutes ago, Quzzu said:

but seeing how loud it gets

Where'd you see how loud it gets? The included GP-12 X2's are pretty quiet. 

The system is only as noisy as your components and cases are inherently silent. If you want a quiet system, make sure none of components are noisy. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

30 minutes ago, Quzzu said:

So as above, I need a case for my 1070 ti and i7 8700. It doesn't have to be the quietest and coolest, I was looking for something well balanced. I almost bought the Meshify C but seeing how loud it gets I simply started looking for something else. People always recommend me the Define R6, H500P mesh, s340 elite or the Corsair carbide 275r

Thanks for any suggestions, I highly appreciate 

Im a big fan of the CoolerMaster HAF cases (High Air Flow).  With any case to keep it silent you have to control your fans speeds, use fans that meet your dBA and CFM requirements and find a setting for intake and exhaust that leaves your components cool enough to run quietly as well. 

I don't see how a Meshify C can be loud unless the end user didn't do anything to keep it quiet.  If I ramp all 11 fans in my Cooler Master HAF (similar to a Meshify C in airflow, they are both considered High Air Flow cases) you can hear this jet engine preparing to take off lol.

But with it on my current settings...very quiet.  Enough so I have to be right on it to hear it.  In the room, you only know its on cause LEDs.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

The Entho Pro M is great for air flow and is pretty quiet when my fans are tuned correctly. Link in sig to see how I have mine setup, although I moved the two 140s to the top (3x140mm top fans)  and put one as an exhaust.

The more fans you have the less noise you can have because you're moving more air at lower rpms.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build