Separating the pump and reservoir in the Thermaltake Tower 900.

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Thermaltake Tower 900 and having the pumps and reservoirs separated. I was originally going to put my stuff back into my Lian Li PC-V3000 with pass throughs (hence the separate parts) but decided against it since I haven’t really liked the case since I bought it. I already have two EK D5 pumps with Acetal tops, and two EK-RES 250s. I for the life of me can’t seem to find a way where I can mount the reservoirs in this case without them being threaded into the pump top as a combo, and I really don’t want to have to buy new ones. Any help is appreciated.

9DFC9C57-F548-477A-85AC-89BDF0C5CE5B.jpeg

EBF51A31-2044-4C68-8B5D-6059B89BC019.jpeg

Main System-

Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PCMR Limited Edition

Motherboard: Asus X570 Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X

GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080Ti Strix OC

RAM: 4x16GB (64GB) G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4 @ 3600MHz/C16

Storage: 1x Samsung 970 Evo 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD (OS), 4x Samsung 860 Evo 2TB SATA SSD

PSU: EVGA Supernova G3 1000

Cooling: Custom Loop, EKWB Quantum Velocity Copper/Plexi w/ D-RGB Upgrade Kit and Black Frame, EKWB Quantum Vector Strix Nickel/Acetal D-RGB w/ EKWB Strix Backplate in Black, Watercool MO-RA3 420 LT (180-200mm Fan Mount, Classic Black Grill High Version, Wall Mounting Bracket, Heatkiller Tube Mounting Bracket, PCIe Slot Terminal Adapter), Heatkiller Tube 200 w/ EKWB D5 PWM Pump, Bitspower Fittings, 6x EKWB Vardar X3M D-RGB 120mm Fans, 4x Noctua NF-A20 Chromax 200mm Fans, EKWB ZMT Tubing, EKWB HD-PETG Tubing

ITX System-

Case: NCase M1 V6.1

Motherboard: Asus X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Impact 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti Founders Edition

RAM: 2x16GB (32GB) G.Skill Trident Z Neo @ 3600MHz/C16

Storage: 1x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB NVMe m.2 SSD (OS), 1x Samsung 860 Evo 2TB m.2 SSD (Storage)

PSU: EVGA Supernova 650 GM (SFX)

Cooling: Custom Loop, Watercool Heatkiller IV Pro Black Copper (AM4), Watercool Heatkiller IV RTX 2080Ti Acetal Nickel w/ Black Backplate, 2x XSPC TX240 Radiators, Iceman Cooling Ice P5 Pump/Reservoir Combo, Bitspower Fittings, EKWB ZMT Tubing

7 hours ago, Ethan_JL said:

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Thermaltake Tower 900 and having the pumps and reservoirs separated. I was originally going to put my stuff back into my Lian Li PC-V3000 with pass throughs (hence the separate parts) but decided against it since I haven’t really liked the case since I bought it. I already have two EK D5 pumps with Acetal tops, and two EK-RES 250s. I for the life of me can’t seem to find a way where I can mount the reservoirs in this case without them being threaded into the pump top as a combo, and I really don’t want to have to buy new ones. Any help is appreciated

If you want to completely hide the pumps you can have the res in the front and pipe it to the back with the pumps, all you need to ensure is that the res is always before and maintains a higher fluid level than the pump for it to not run dry.