RMA Troubles [Part 2]

Felt the need to create a new post, cause I'm extremely confused/annoyed right now, part 1 is here if you want to read it: 

So...TL;DR:

PC ran fine for almost a year

One day, 30-40 fps in Rocket League for some reason
DeepCool Captain 240 EX RGB leaked 

MSI GTX 1080 ARMOR 8G OC semi-dead, 445pts in 1080p Furmark benchmark 

RMA request directly to DeepCool, they will ship an AIO replacement and agreed for 650CAD to compensate for GPU 

Shipped the GPU to their US RMA Departement

650CAD rejected by RMA department, now 70% of invoice: 336USD (USD because I got it from Massdrop (480 USD excluding shipping and import customs) 

Why?  Depreciation according to Deepcool

Hassled to try and get more

Gets this: 

Dear [me],
Thank you for your understanding.
1.Actually, manufacturers carry out depreciation of invoice according to one in thousand per day. If our RMA department follow up this standard , the amount should be $296 , 
not $336 right now,  i tried my best to strive for more , sincerely i hope you could understand , after all, we have to look for a solution ending all things.
2.You know all warranty rules are general version, no manufacturers will showed all details , i believe the most important thing is making agreement. Btw, we are willing to 
negotiate about compensation schemes.
In any further question , write us, thank you.

Please follow up our warranty rules.

Your kindly trust on DEEPCOOL is highly appreciated!

I took the liberty to log the back and forths with Deepcool in a PDF, feel free to read it.  A few modifications were made for the privacy of both parties (just left the name of Deepcool staff).  Deepcool RMA Archive.pdf

But what the actual [advertiser friendly content] should I do now?  Keep hassling?  Just take the money?  Or maybe even contact MSI so that they can talk to Deepcool?  Is it true that "manufacturers carry out depreciation of invoice according to one in thousand per day"?!

I'm in a serious pickle here... 

• 2 weeks later...

650 CAD is pretty generous considering market value. 1080s in Alberta are listed on kijiji for 500-550 CAD so that is more than fair calculation for compensation for you.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz