How much Mobile Data do you use on average?

geforceftw

How much data do you use on average? Average for me is 5 ish gigs

The most data ive used is 17+ gigs and 16 Gigs of that was LTE on my Note 3.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I use less than 1GB because I am almost connected to my wifi at home. At work I use my forum to browse forum watch YouTube on occasion but that is about it.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

You need a 1 - 2gb options :)

(I'm in that bracket)

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Less than a gig because I'm connected to the WiFi most of the time. I'm on Verizon, so no unlimited data, but I can tell you right now that if I had unlimited data, I would tear a new one into that unlimited data plan.

COMIC SANS

Usually just under 1GB

Sometimes go to 1.5GB

(I get 5GB every 45 days)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Can we change the title to how much data are you outright giving to the NSA.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I stream music from Play Music and browse 9Gag, so on average, in a one month billing cycle, I use about 2GB of mobile data. If I had unlimited 4G instead of 500MB 4G and unlimited 2G, I would use a LOT more data because 2G speeds make me mad...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I have a 5 GB per month data plan (prepaid) through T-Mobile, and I don't even use 1 GB on average. After all, even with a fully-charged battery, my Nexus 4 dies if I stare at the Netflix icon hard enough.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

I only browse a couple news websites while I'm on break at work, so I use very little.. Maybe ~400 MB per month at most.. When I'm at home, I just use wifi..

Can we change the title to how much data are you outright giving to the NSA.

I make sure to FTP at least 100 GB of encrypted data to them every month.. Most of it is just pictures of cheese wedges on the floor, but occasionally I throw in a document of my plans to single-handedly take down the NSA by flooding them with pictures of cheese wedges.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Plan is only 200MB. Usually use around half of that. Thanks Canadian service providers. You're not screwing us at all  <_<

Zero, no phone. Will get one when it will be worth it(for me, of course).

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Very little, most places I go to have a wireless network.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

you're missing an option, more than 1 less than 2. I use about 1.5 a month.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

I did use 15gb of data on the twitch.tv app alone when I didn't have internet for a week.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

The only time I use mobile data on my phone is pretty much when I use Spotify on my way to and from work, which is a staggering 10 minute walk (what amazing stamina). It consumes like 400Mb/mo.

Cheers,

Linus

3 gigs. Thats all i can use...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

1.2 GBs surfing the web and what not. I'm out of the house in school for about 12 hours a day. 

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Around a gig. I'd use more if I was on unlimited as I'd love to be able to stream while on trains etc.

I use 1GB or less a month (5GB limit) mainly because I use AC wireless when home to DL anything and when away I get crappy 3G speeds or worse. I only really browse the forums or Facebook when on mobile, therefore, no data really used.

Varies from 0,5 GB to maybe 3 - 5 GB at max. I mostly connect to WiFi if one is available even though I have an unlimited plan (my phone bill is mostly <20€ in 3 months)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I use to reach up to 15GB, but lately I've been on Wifi so much that I barely reach 5GB. 

I am still on AT&T unlimited data plan for $30 a month.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue