Noice Cancelling Headphones Yes or No?

Jsmith2211
1 minute ago, 1kv said:

If you get larger ear tips then that might help to keep the earbuds in since they'll grip onto your ear better. As long as it's not too large of an eartip it shouldn't be uncomfortable.

What is the difference between an in ear headphone and an ear bud? I thought the terms were interchangeable. I also kind of wanted something to replace my old Sony headphones which are broken in 3 different places and I've been told by several people that I cannot keep fiberglassing them together forever... 

6 minutes ago, Joelsome said:

What is the difference between an in ear headphone and an ear bud? I thought the terms were interchangeable. I also kind of wanted something to replace my old Sony headphones which are broken in 3 different places and I've been told by several people that I cannot keep fiberglassing them together forever... 

They're the same thing really.

1 minute ago, 1kv said:

They're the same thing really.

OK. So if I get those in ears, I will probably need a good sounding pair of headphones as well for my turntable and stereo setup right? I'm assuming that the quality of sound on those buds are not going to be good. 

@1kv and @Slottr what normal headphones would you recomend then? They will need to be wired with Bluetooth preferably. (a detachable cable?) and nc would be nice but I'm cheap so probably not worth the money...