Anti Hero's Updated 750D EK Water Cooled Gaming PC build.

Anti Hero

where do you live, so i can go "shopping" for a new computer an exact address of your houshold would be nice

I really wish people would post what camera and lens they use when taking pictures this awesome =D

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

where do you live, so i can go "shopping" for a new computer an exact address of your houshold would be nice

lol

I really wish people would post what camera and lens they use when taking pictures this awesome =D

I posted everything I use one page back. Pics and all :)

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

lolol

4000 mega pixel camera or what......lol

lol, because the pics are so big?

Ran some benchmarks and stress tests. Forgot to start up hwm for the Valley bench.

I have nothing saved to compare that score to, Is this a decent score? I cant remember what I scored before. Also, these are pretty mild clocks for the cards, still need to flash them.

3DMark scores.

zGLJYrq.jpg

3DMark temps

J0c0Ted.png

Valley Score.

BJ6mx6X.png

Valley temps.

(I forgot to restart hwm after running prime95 so the max cpu temps are incorrect here, gpu temps are correct)

lKHFa7d.png

Prime95 ran for about 10 Hours with cpu at 4.6ghz @ 1.310v.

ET7DjEC.png

Prime95 Temps

FEt71xF.png

@Mandresel There's all the benchmarks one post back :)

Temps are higher than I said. Heater was on in the house since its cold here. They were much better last time with no heat on lol. Still not bad at all for the clocks.

@Mandresel There's all the benchmarks one post back :)

Temps are higher than I said. Heater was on in the house since its cold here. They were much better last time with no heat on lol. Still not bad at all for the clocks.

Thank you! That was very helpful. I'm gonna compare your scores/temps to mine and figure out where to go from here. I haven't done a crazy burn in of my cards, but I averaged 90 fps in valley with my overclocks. The temps after one run were around 55-60 degrees. But if I left it running I'm sure it would be extremely high. What software are you using to overclock your GPUs?

Thank you! That was very helpful. I'm gonna compare your scores/temps to mine and figure out where to go from here. I haven't done a crazy burn in of my cards, but I averaged 90 fps in valley with my overclocks. The temps after one run were around 55-60 degrees. But if I left it running I'm sure it would be extremely high. What software are you using to overclock your GPUs?

No problem. I'm using msi afterburner. I like it better than evga precision x.

Started folding for my team again since the pc is done now. Dropped down my clocks for folding, no reason to go full blast for such a long time.

uQpCoD9.jpg

Also just started using the mobo command center, this thing is freaking awesome. You can control everything from it without having to go into the bios. Very cool.

bSuCm6j.png

No problem. I'm using msi afterburner. I like it better than evga precision x.

Haven't tried afterburner might have to give that a try been using BPU Tweak.  And I'm guessing command center is only for MSI Mobos? If so, know of any asus rog board equivalent?

Haven't tried afterburner might have to give that a try been using BPU Tweak. And I'm guessing command center is only for MSI Mobos? If so, know of any asus rog board equivalent?

Oh ok, ab is pretty nice. I think most mobo's that come with uefi have some sort of control software. I'm not sure though. I'd google your exact board to see if there is one then go to the manufacturers website and find your board then see if there's a download for a command center. Hope it has one, that thing is great!

Edit- holy crap, it has a monitoring app for my phone lol. You can see what's going on AND adjust stuff. Technology is incredible. I just love this stuff.

So there's a possibility of a couple 780 kingpins going in the build soon. Going to find out a few more things about their clocking capabilities after my buddy gets his on Tuesday  :D

Edit - Also stuck a Asus Xonar Essence XTS in it the other day. the sound that thing pumps out is awesome.

Flashed my video cards instead of going with new video cards. Extremely happy with the clocks i'm getting out of them now.

This was after a Valley benchmark.

True mem clock once multiplied by 4 is 6,680

SIqmzuK.png

I want a 750D so bad!

If you can spare the cash (i got mine for 130USD with tax and shipping) get it! Was a pleasure to work with and compared to the Define R4 I worked in a few weeks ago, it was sooooooo much better.

Specs: CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: Crosshair V Formula-Z RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Beast 1600Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce GHz Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: Corsair 750D Storage: Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB + WD 2TB Green + WD 200GB Black (non-functional/to take up space) Monitor: ASUS PB238Q Upgrade Plans Herehttp://pcpartpicker.com/user/chipsndip104/saved/3AAt

I want a 750D so bad!

Such an awesome case.

If you can spare the cash (i got mine for 130USD with tax and shipping) get it! Was a pleasure to work with and compared to the Define R4 I worked in a few weeks ago, it was sooooooo much better.

Yeah, I agree. It was very easy to work in compared to my C70. And for the price... you can't beat it. I almost went 900D but am very happy that I went this route.

Have you tested the front radiator on the bottom? Im using a similar setup just only 1 GPU and a 240mm rad on the floor, wondering if the temps would be any different being in the front?

Have you tested the front radiator on the bottom? Im using a similar setup just only 1 GPU and a 240mm rad on the floor, wondering if the temps would be any different being in the front?

I haven't, pretty sure any gains temperature wise would be pretty small. You never know though, having unrestricted air from the bottom opposed to it having to get through the front bezel might make a big difference. Won't know until you try lol.