Good Coop/multiplayer games with story?

joelthezombie15

Got $50 steam giftcard. I want to get a good multiplayer game that i can play with a friend that has a story. $50 is the maximum not a dollar more. And if you say dayz i will internet punch you in the face. 

thanks

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Well it does not have a story but I find the Payday games pretty fun with friends 

Well it does not have a story but I find the Payday games pretty fun with friends 

+1

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Torchlight 2

I like those games but my friend doesnt. i asked before. 

We tried payday and it was okay but we have it. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Portal 2 is the first one that comes to mind, but surely you've already played that...

Or Saints Row just for a bit of silly fun.

THE signature

Portal 2 is the first one that comes to mind, but surely you've already played that...

Or Saints Row just for a bit of silly fun.

Have both. 

Legend of Dungeon?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Have both.

Yeah I figured, 4 as well?

And what about Splinter Cell: Blacklist?

THE signature

Legend of Dungeon?

Is that like torchlight?

Yeah I figured, 4 as well?

And what about Splinter Cell: Blacklist?

We had 3 but it kind of lost its charm. 

Is that like torchlight?

We had 3 but it kind of lost its charm. 

Similar to a dungeon crawler with a pixels style art.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Similar to a dungeon crawler with a pixels style art.

i would like it but he wouldnt?

trine 2
my all-time favourite!

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

trine 2

have it. 

I would recommend Patriots or The Division, BUT THEY'RE NOT OUT YET LIKE WTF UBISOFT!?!? All seriousness, here is a thread on the steam forum with a question like this: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3170741

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

risk of rain (dosent have much of a story but its a fun coop dungeon crawler)               

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

System Shock II if you want a good single player.

Arma II/III or Gmod for a good single/multiplayer game.

DayZ (Punch Me :P) or Rust for a good multiplayer only game.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

If you have half life 2 you could install the synergy coop mod.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo