Gigabyte RGB Fusion

Hi, I've got a problem with my Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 WiFi (rev 1.0).
It doesn't seem to detect my RAM correctly in the RGB Fusion application.

I'm using the "Klevv Crass II RGB 16GB (8GB x 2)" which support the wave RGB. But in RGB Fusion, it says it is "GSkill RAM" and the wave option isn't there.
I'd tried to reinstall both app centre and RGB Fusion, but still doesn't solve the problem.
If anyone encounters the same problem, please let me know how to solve this problem. Thank You.

RGB Fusion is a buggy pile of crap. I'm surprised it even detects you have RAM...

Which version are you on?

Can you post a screenshot of what the program looks like and what RGB settings are available for the RAM?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

10 minutes ago, Umarudaisuki said:

https://imgur.com/a/tFRSlhS
Here's the screenshot for the RGB Fusion version and the RAM settings.

Hope Klevv have their own software like G.Skill so I can just uninstall this shit ==

Looking on Klevvs website, they list support for Gigabyte's RGB Fusiion, Asus Aura Sync, and MSI Mystic Light Sync. I'd recommend trying the Asus Aura Sync to see if that will allow you to set the settings & patterns you want.

https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/download.html

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

10 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Looking on Klevvs website, they list support for Gigabyte's RGB Fusiion, Asus Aura Sync, and MSI Mystic Light Sync. I'd recommend trying the Asus Aura Sync to see if that will allow you to set the settings & patterns you want.

https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/download.html

Nope, the installation stuck at 100% and keep popping up CMD.

6 minutes ago, Umarudaisuki said:

Nope, the installation stuck at 100% and keep popping up CMD.

Try restarting, and if it shows up in add or remove programs uninstall it and then reinstall it.