New Nokia flagship?

Enjoyed how fast Nokia is improving their phones lately. And when considering their pedigree, this might turn out to be exciting.

144959-phones-feature-nokia-9-specs-rele

link to article: https://www.pocket-lint.com/phones/news/nokia/144959-nokia-9-specs-release-date-and-news 

"The amount of noise around the Nokia 9 suggested that a release date will be sooner rather than later - and now Nokia chief Juho Sarvikas has tweeted about an upcoming launch event taking place in Dubai on 5 December. "

Nokia is launching 3 new phones in Dubai, 5th December.

Edited by wkdpaul

* Thread moved back *

A bit short, but it'll do.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

That 7-lens camera on the back looks creepy as hell, like the eyes of an insect.

I wonder what they will use it for.. Better depth of field in photos? Wider angle?

i mean, if they can pull of a Nokia 7 plus quality device with flagship features, they can have a winner device.

they could and probably should pair up with someone larger to get the camera tech up to par. 

1 hour ago, maartendc said:

That 7-lens camera on the back looks creepy as hell, like the eyes of an insect.

Trypophobia.

Anyway, the phone has been pushed back and will allegedly not launch at the event. It's very likely DoA anyway.

Wow, there's still isn't a nokia running 845, and the the 8150 is just right around the corner.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition