How much nostalgia can we pack into a single thread?

TopWargamer

Definitely not the only one.

ha, wow!

I had a few accounts on that game.. a perfect 99 account across all stats, grinding both the mining guild and wherever that woodcut grinding place was, that was non-members, can't remember.

I remember getting full black(g), and getting full zamrock when it was in the millions. 

I think getting my prayer to 99 was my favorite stat, or archery, hmm.

Yu Gi Oh was also huge, I still have to this day a full set of exodia in mint condition, first generation too. Going to be keeping that for a longgg time.

It's not that old but purepwnage on YT was pretty good a few years ago ..

hak5 was old school YT, and is still pretty damned good today.

I have to add more to this list, 

OH sled storm on PS1, either that or playing my neighbours sega when I was younger..

#!

ha, wow!

I had a few accounts on that game.. a perfect 99 account across all stats, grinding both the mining guild and wherever that woodcut grinding place was, that was non-members, can't remember.

I remember getting full black(g), and getting full zamrock when it was in the millions. 

I think getting my prayer to 99 was my favorite stat, or archery, hmm.

Yu Gi Oh was also huge, I still have to this day a full set of exodia in mint condition, first generation too. Going to be keeping that for a longgg time.

It's not that old but purepwnage on YT was pretty good a few years ago ..

hak5 was old school YT, and is still pretty damned good today.

I have to add more to this list, 

OH sled storm on PS1, either that or playing my neighbours sega when I was younger..

Soul Caliber 2,3 and 4. Soul Caliber on the Dreamcast.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

serisouly no one has put this yet?

I've seen you post in multiple threads how you would be a great moderator...please just stop.

I'm sorry. :( I've been a bad boy. Chastise me.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Star_Wars_X-Wing_collectors_edition.jpg

Oh yeah baby!!!

monkey_island.jpg

- You fight like a dairy farmer.
- How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

*insert nostalgia*

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M