Which movies brought you to tears?

mrchow19910319
40 minutes ago, Tcrumpen said:

You sound like Chandler

"Yeah it was so sad when the guy stopped drawing the deer!"

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

None so far, but the original "Oldboy" from 2003 nearly did it.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

2 hours ago, Tcrumpen said:

Marvel Movies would like to have a word ....

Haven't you heard? When something goes mainstream it's automatically trash!

/s

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It's not a movie but last night's episode of Seal Team had me teared up for much of the hour.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

1 hour ago, Sauron said:

Haven't you heard? When something goes mainstream it's automatically trash!

/s

Those kinda people annoy me the "i only liked them before they sold out" type of people

If i'm allowed to use TV Series then this:

This hit me so damn hard as i'm a self confessed anti-war person. His bottled anger and frustration comes out in spades

Also this:

I'm not an art fan, and Van Gogh's work doesn't really move me but as someone who is a guitarist and a dancer it hit me to, every artist (Whether that be painter, director etc.) wants only one thing; recognition

1 hour ago, Tcrumpen said:

That is the first Dr. Who episode that I have ever watched and it got me hooked. 

If we are going to derail this thread and talk about Doctor Who, then the episodes that gave me the most feels are the "The Day of the Doctor" episodes, especially the part when he meets the curator:

Edited by Dissitesuxba11s

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Just emotionally/socially autistic/high functioning/Asperger's Syndrome.  To me, a movie is a movie.

That sounds like BBC's Sherlock

6 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Well, my brain doesn't process things like a normal person's.  It's a developmental disorder I was born with.  If something interests me I do well at it, but I'm incapable of understanding emotions and social cues like a normal person.  So, some form of arts won't get me emotional like it would you or others.

Yeah that sounds like autism, my brother had it; but not as severe as you claim to have

1 hour ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

That is the first Dr. Who episode that I have ever watched and it got me hooked. 

If we are going to derail this thread and talk about Doctor Who

Wanna talk Doctor Who?

Basically every episode when a companion leaves.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

14 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Wanna talk Doctor Who?

Basically every episode when a companion leaves.

I don't like the new one at all. Seems like I had much higher expectations for quality. I'll need to get used to it, but not a fan so far :(

I like the guy from the Chase in it though, he always is a good chat. 

To add to the topic = I hardly cry at all, but I get moved in nostalgic movies like Harry Potter. 

17 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Well, my brain doesn't process things like a normal person's.  It's a developmental disorder I was born with.  If something interests me I do well at it, but I'm incapable of understanding emotions and social cues like a normal person.  So, some form of arts won't get me emotional like it would you or others.

Like Sheldon??? Is it curable???

Ok I'll put a plug for it here but parts of Steins;Gate are pretty freakin sad even though the "True Ending" is actually happy.

9 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

I don't like the new one at all. Seems like I had much higher expectations for quality. I'll need to get used to it, but not a fan so far :(

I like the guy from the Chase in it though, he always is a good chat. 

To add to the topic = I hardly cry at all, but I get moved in nostalgic movies like Harry Potter. 

I haven't been able to watch any of the new season, feelsbadman.

Personally, I think it went downhill after Clara left.

Harry Potter is one of the ones I completely forgot about, Dobby always did it for me..

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

recently...? dunkirk, one of the best war movie out there, reserved, but heavy. still give it to darkest hour, even tho its not the moving kind.

earlier, the imitation game is good one too.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

1. Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (the ending)
  2. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (when Han dies)

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold